"He probably cried himself to sleep.."

Sakusa got an cold towl to and put it on hinata forehead. Reducing his temperature. Then sakusa lie down next to hinata. Scooping him in to his arms not care about if there germs on June or not. He's heart hurts so much because he yelled at hinata last night. Then suddenly hinata phone stared to ring It was jin. sakusa looked annoyed and pick up the phone

Phone call with jin and sakusa

Omg hinata-kun I herd you were
Sick do you want me to come over

Yeah no thank I'm looking after him

Whit who are you?

It's me sakusa did you forget the one who tried to back me and sho up

...I hate you

Me too

Hinata/sakusa has hanged up on you

Sakusa put his phone down and went to the kitchen to text Komori for next week schedule.
2 hours later he was still texting Komori. Until He heard someone go in the shower. "That must of been hinata" he whited for him to get out of the shower so he can hug him. So hinata got out and sakusa immediately hugged hinata

Why are you hugging me i
Though I hade germs

Sakusa was shocked for what hinata side. He hugged him even tighter

No you don't your the only one
Who is allowed to touch me.
And in so sorry baby that i yelled
At you last night.

It okay

You should get some more rest
You still sick.

But-

No but' s

He lifted hinata up in a bridal Style
And brout him Back to there room
The sakusa kissed his forehead and side...

Sakusa brout him Back to there room and placed him on the bed and lied down on hinata chest Hinata just chuckled untill.

Hinata's eyes widened for a second, but a baby blue color that fills the sky.

Sakusa is a germaphobic .

He hates it when a person stink from training all day.

He hates people with fevers and illnesses, he would try his best to avoid then, even if he's close with them, he hates when he is forced to do something that he that he isn't used to do.

But Hinata changed his daily life like a rusty cog inserted in a mechanism all of a sudden... and he's not complaining.

Hinata pulled Sakusa's hair to jerk his head away from him, but Sakusa's hands that were on Hinata's head held it firmly, so he just pushed the latter's face deeper into his when he was trying to let go from the tall grasp.

"W-wait, Omi-ku- hmm-" Hinata faced away from his boyfriend, breaking the kiss after ten minutes. "Y-you'll-

"Come to think of it, I never really said it out loud to you," Hinata looked at Sakusa, who was gasping for air as well. "I only like one thing besides sanitizers, face masks, and volleyball- and that's you."

"So whatever you do, it's totally fine for me." His brows were knitted as he looks away from the redhead. "W-well, I would still like it better if you'll shower after practice."

"Did I really stink that much?" Hinata bowed down to sniff his own shoulder. "H-hey!"

"Well, not really. Your natural scent goes together with your sweat- it actually smells sweet." Sakusa said, face buried on Hinata's neck.
"

W-wait a minute, Omi-kun, when you suddenly compliment me like that, I don't know how to respond..."

"I'm really sorry to let you sleep on the floor alone," Sakusa whispered. "You know I don't mean to make you cry like that. I would never want to see you cry because of me. So baby, forgive me. I deserve a slap from you because I'm such a scumbag."

"No worries. I understand it. The floor was pretty good, so you can always tell me to sleep there once in a whi-"

"Nah, not going to happen again." Sakusa shook his head, blowing warm air on Hinata's neck, making the latter shiver. "By the way why did you take so much time  organising that thing instead of paying attention to me"

"I took a long time because we hade two new student in are class and we needed to assign them to there house and I hade to give them a tour around are school"

"Oh well, If the your teacher asked you you to stay behind or to help the the your class new students again, call me, plus you know jin you know she has the hots for you, right? That blonde cockroach... as if I'll let you be alone with her."

"You're so protective, Omi-kun," Hinata chuckled, kissing the top of Sakusa's head as he wraps his bare arms around his shoulders. "No matter how much she tries to make a move, you're the only one I'll kiss, y'know?"

"Yeah?" Sakusa lifted his head, eyes fixated on Hinata's lips. "Give me one, then." "B-but I'm sick-" Hinata groaned when he felt Sakusa flipping him over, and now, he's on top of him.

"O-Omi-kun, you'll get my fever-!" "It's fine," Sakusa mumbled before biting the small flesh on Hinata's bottom lip, before grazing on it with his tongue. "You're my favorite germ, after all."
"I don't know if that I should feel good or bad about that."

Hey hinata when you get better
Promise me that I get to have a as much kisses as I want. "He side wale barring his hand on hinata chest"

"Yeah sure"