"Ali."

Elena shot up." Ali. Whats going on"

"Hi aunt Elena."

Elena got up and went and gave her a hug."Whats wrong Ali your not the sad type."

Ali let go and shook her head,"How you do that is amazing. Its bad there all missing."

"Elena we can't run in head first." Caroline said.

Elena turned towards Caroline."I stopped listening to you 17 years ago."

"Elena" Caroline said.

"Do we really want to have this argument now." Elena asked.

"Sure what do you got to say. We agreed" Caroline siad.

"No y'all agreed i didn't have a say whether i could keep my daughter. Y'all decided. Y'all all knew that i was not for it why would i be. She was a newborn and y'all wanted to send her away. You are still nothing more than the little bitch you were 19 years ago. Cause whenever things go wrong as long as your ok everything alright. I am not about to sit back and listen to some stupid ass plan that you come up with. Its not happening not anymore."

"I'm with Elena on this one." Katherine said. Everyone looked at her."I love Ali with all my heart but she's not there are girls are there. So sit the fuck down and let us handle this."

Bonnie and Rebekah nodded in agreement."There right."

"We can't all go" Caroline said.

"Then you can stay here. Cause i'm going and i'm pretty sure them there are two." Elena said.

"I get it your mad but we have to think this through" Elena flashed to Caroline pinned her against the wall.

"Stop trying to be in control. This isn't one of the plans that you can control. Ali is safe she is here. Aria Spencer Emily and Hannah are not. And lets face it your to blame. So shut the hell up before i just make you go unconcious while we deal with this ourselves." Elena let her go and walked over to Alison."I need to know anything that can help Ali."

"Someone was messing with us. Learning our secrets exposing them. They called themselves A. It started before i had came here. We were all getting threatened. They were able to lock our powers in. Right after i unlocked my wolf side they dormanted it. All of it no magic no healing no nothing. They did the same to the four of them. It was bad. Hannah got hit by a car. Emily was forced to come out earlier than she wanted to. Aria's adopted parents split. Spencer started to go through a really deep deperession. Mona went to radly. I think i know someone who could have found them. Hannah's boyfriend he's a tech wiz. He can track anything and the car they were in tech got hacked if anyone can find them its him. The three got really good guys. That would do anything for them." Alison said.

"Hope it lasts. Call him if they were smart enough to power band y'all there not stupid to leave off a cloaking spell." Elena said,

Alison took out her phone and dialed Caleb."Ali."

"Did y'all track her yet." Alison asked.

"The police are here there helping us. We almost got there location." Alison put it on speaker. They heard the keyboard."Done."

"Ali this is Ms. Tanner where are you."

"With my real parents. Were adopted. Caleb send me the location." Alison said. Her phone dinged she gave it to Elena."Well i have to go bye,"

"Bonnie come here" Bonnie walked over to Elena who showed her the address."That look familar."

"I told you that town was no good Caroline" Bonnie siad.