Y/n:
K. Love u😘

After the chat with Irene I went to get ready for the party.

LISA'S POV
"Ahhhh!" I shouted in my sleep I felt a pain on my wrist. A few seconds later recieving knocks on my door.

"Lisa are u ok!" Jisoo shouted

"Lisa open the door!" Rosé shouted as well. I went to open the door. And when I did, jisoo search my body to check if I was ok. She then looked at my wrist her eyes widened. Getting curious  I looked at my wrist to see my heart tattoo.

"Unnie it-it my tatto" I said shocked. Looking at it. ❤B f/i

"You got a red heart" rosé said

"What happed?" Jennie came in the room rubbing her eyes.

"Limario got a red heart tattoo!" Rosé replied with excitement jumping up and down.

"Wow... congrats..." jennie said giving lisa a hug.

**Time skip**
(Cause I'm tired)

[A week later]

"Unnie hurry up!" Jennie said getting ready to exit the backstage and take there seats. Rosé, jennie, and me where waiting for jisoo unnie to exit and go to our corresponding seats for the award show to start.

Later we where finding our seats. When we finally found our seats we sat down reading our logo that said BlackPink on the  table looking at the other logo it said Red Velvet.

After a couple of minutes we saw our close friends the members of red velvet coming out and with an extra person following them.

When they got close my tatto started to light up becoming a bright red color now. Looking back at my members telling them why this is happening.

"What's going on unnie... my wrist?" I said

"Ohh lisa your soulmate is close.... check carefully this only happens the first time you guys meet or are close." Jisoo unnie said also looking for a person with a bright red color on there wrist.

"Hey guys!" Looking at the person that said it Irene unnie.

"Hi unnie!" I responded.

"Let me introduce you girls to my sister y/n." Irene said taking a step to the side to stop blocking her sister.

"Hi I'm Bae Y/n nice to meet you!" She said giving me her hand to shake. When I took her hand I looked a her wrist surprised to see her heart tatto also glowing.

Y/N'S POV
We looked at our wrist seeing my initials on her wrist with a red heart. She's my soulmate. Looking at her eyes, she was still looking at my wrist. I took the chance to hug her tight.

"Your here" I whispered in her ear. Pulling away seeing my sister with a shocked face and the rest with awes. After a couple of seconds our tattoos became normal again, not glowing anymore.

"Let's sit together and talk about each other y/n, I'm Lalisa Manoban!" Lisa said holding my hand guiding me to the seat right next to her.

After talking, seeing her performance, and her group getting many awards. We exchanged phone numbers and I followed my sisters group to their dorm. After sometime of watching a movie I got a text.

Lili:
Hey! hope your not asleep.

Y/n:
I'm awake whats up?

Lili:
Can we sneak out for a bit
Today. I can come get you😏🤫

Y/n:
What time?

Lili:
How bout now...😘

Y/n:
K, am at my sister dorm💋

30 minutes later I get a text. From lisa says she right outside the building.

"Unnie I need fresh air, I'll be back" I said making my way to the door.

"Are you sure we have a balcony y/n or is it just an excuse to see someone" Irene said with a smirk on her face.

"Take your time breathing fresh air y/n/n!" Seulgi said with a smirk and a wink afterwards.

"I'm going now" blowing a kiss to Irene

[Outside the building]

"Hey lili!" Giving her a kiss on the cheek. And pulling her into a hug.

"Were are we going now?" I asked with all my attention towards her. Looking at her up and down.

 Looking at her up and down

"Mmm... how bout a cafe shop nearby." She said holding my hand dragging me slowly.

[Cafe]

Taking our seats next to a window. She sat right in front of me while holding hands. After a minute a person came to us asking what we would like.

"2 coffees and a chocolate cake pls." Lisa ordered looking back at me.

"So, can we go to the park next" I asked giving her a pout.

"Maybe.." lisa responded looking away. I cupped her face and leaned in giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"Pls... I'll do anything" I said giving her another peck.

"Anything?" Lisa said with a smirk.

"Anything" I said seductively. Biting my lips.

"Yah.... we just met today and I was just going to say longer kiss would be okk." She said while looking down blushing.

The end

_________________________________________

I finished writing the draft cause I couldn't sleep....
Hope you enjoyed it...
❤❤❤