Unseen emotions (jennie)(rose)

Y/N'S POV

Why am I so intrigued by you when you don't even see my worth. I try to come close to you and you just walk away or ignore me. How can you push me away but pull me right back? Am I this delusional for you.

I see you walk with your friends having that gummy smile on you talking with your friends. Until your eyes meet mine your smile fades away looking the other direction like I don't even exist.

I was then tapped on the shoulder by a girl. She looked lost and confused.

"Could you help me I'm new here." The blonde said looking around before locking eyes with me.

"Yeah sure." I said showing her around the whole school. When she handed me her schedule.  Looking through it, we had many of our classes together.

"Let's go we have most of our classes together." I handed her the schedule back heading for the first class. Taking a glance at the clock we're already late for a few minutes. Without saying anything I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me to class.

○○○

We made it to the door letting go of her hand but to my surprise she took it right back. Enter the class hand in hand seeing eyes on us looking from me to our interwined hands. Some even let out a gasp of surprise.

Chaeyoung just kept a big smile on her face looking around before glancing at me. The teacher interrupted our moment and told me to sit down.

Still having some eyes on me. Looking around spotting a particular person Jennie if eyes could kill chaeyoung should have already be dead by now. But why though jennie really never gave a shit about me she would just ignore me. A few minutes later of chaeyoung introducing herself she sat right beside me. I wasn't that popular so it came to a surprise that she didn't sit elsewhere.

Class periods went so fast today I didn't really focus on Jennie like I usually do. I kept talking to rosie the whole day.

We exchanged phone numbers and headed home. The whole day was used for going to work and finishing up homework. When I got done I got a text from someone.

Rosie🐿:
It was nice meeting you today.

Y/n:
Same I had fun talking to you

Rosie🐿:
Goodnight Y/n/n~😘

Y/n:
Goodnight chipmunk 🤣

Rosie🐿:
Wait y/n!!

Y/n is offline

○○○

I arrive to school walking to the library first I had to finish an essay for English class. Setting my things down and pulling out my laptop to work on the essay.

Everything was silent and peaceful. These are some reasons why I love the library. But that all ended when someone sat on the same table where I was.

"Mind if we sit here?"

She's really asking me. I start packing my thing to move to another unoccupied table. When Jennie wants something it's better to give her what she wants when she's asking. Or else you'll end up on the floor with many bruises on your body. I was about to move when

"Why are you moving to a different table." She was looking right at me with those cold eyes that I've already gotten used to seeing. "Did I tell you to move." She says more firmly setting her things down while Lisa and Jisoo do the same surprise wrighten all over there faces.