Chapter 12 ˚˚

Y/n's POV

"Go wash your face first. Oh, and brush your teeth." He headed to downstairs. Finally!!

"Don't go to sleep. I know what you're thinking. I give you 2 minutes." Sorry what- " 2 minutes?? Wait-" I try to understand. " 2 minutes?? Are you kidding me??" I continued.

"Do your moves, dear!! Time is ticking!!" He shouted from the living room. Whyyyyyyy!!????????

I do in hurried. I've made my mind. I will back to sleep as soon as I finished the task. For sure.

I take my phone and go downstairs. What makes him wake me up in this very peaceful morning?? "Tell me. What's the important thing you want me to do??" I said as I looked at the clock. 7:32...It's early. Too early.

"It's very important to me. Only you can do it." He looked at me with his serious face adn that's sacred me.

"Tell me. What is it??" I should take it seriously. "Look, I can't make our meal for today..." He replied. "So??" I said.

I looked at him trying to figure it out what will he say. There's a big probability that he will ask me to make our lunch later.

" Help me to buy lunch box for both of us." He continued watched the TV show.

That sentence kept on repeating on my head...That's it?? That's the reason he knocks on the door and calling out my name?? I didn't give him any respond and still looked at him.

- - - -

"The total are 9,500 won. Do you need a plastic bag? " said the worker at the convenience store.

"Yes." I replied as I hand in the money. I feels like someone stares at me while I handed in the money to the worker. I take a look on my left side to see if there's someone watching me.

"Haruto??" I said as my eyes can't take off seeing it. That's haruto. It's a bit blurry but I'm sure that it's him.

"Here. Have a nice day!" said the worker as I left the store and go to Haruto.

Before I could meet him, he disappeared in a sec. I saw a note and took it. “Meet me at the playgorund.”

- - - -

I try to find him as soon I reached at the playground. “Haruto.”  I said as I going close to him. He looks sad and trying to avoid my eyes from him.

“Are you one of them who had been locked at the science lab??”  I said. I'm not ready to know the answer but I'll try to understand about it.

He tilted his head to smile at me through his teary eyes and nodded several times.

Tears spilled down on my cheeks. I can see myself through his black eyes. Once he realised, he wiped my tears on my cheek.

“Don't cry. Please? I don't want to be sad when I'm with you.”  He said as he gives a soft smile. I wipe my tears and try to stop from crying. Don't show it, y/n... It will make him sad.

“How have you been?”  He change the topics. “Yeah. Just fine. How about you?? I've been thinking about you–”  My useless mouth!! Why the hell I'm saying that I miss him? He blushed too, but smiled and take a glance to the other side.

“Miss me huh??”  He make a smirk.
“It's not what you think about it–”  I shake my head. You have to think something!! “What? What? So what that make you think of me?”  He copied my action.

“I've been thinking about you... when we hang out together!! Remember?? When we at Trick eye museum... N Seoul tower!! That's the best one!”  I laughed akwardly. He laughed while looking at my behavior.

“Do you still remember the day you confessed your feelings to me in front of your house?”  I looked at the sky and sighed.

There's a lots of topics that we can talk. Why among all of it, you choose this one!? “Y-yeah...Why?”  I stuttered.

- - - -

Make it till 13 chapter <3

don't forget to vote!!☆