Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

There's a guy. He had his head looking up to the sky. His school uniform is kinda messy but it looked decent on him.

Is it just me or I haven't noticed that there's another high school next to mine, Hanlim Arts High School.

Should I ask him if he needs some help?

No One’s POV

Y/n trying to approach the mysterious boy. "Hi there."

He just keep looking at the sky...and that makes y/n feels being ignore.

Y/n gather up her confidence to say it again with a little high voice. "Hii??"

The boy realized and answered, "Hey."

"Your clothes seems..."

The boy looking at y/n blankly.

"Never mind. Are you okay?" Y/n ask with soft tone.

"Yeah. Why??" The boy start to look his appearance.

Y/n's POV

"Your shoes..." I wanted to say it but afraid that I might make him sad.

He looking at his own shoes then mine and his eyes back to his shoes.

"Dirty? It's okay. It's been a while I haven't seen the sky..."

He seems weird... Ummm,nope. He is weird.

"Have you been living here?" He started to ask me after there's a silence.

"Uhh, yeah..."

"Are you in hurried? You seems to... "

Should I stay with him or go back home?...

"Nope,  I change my mind."

"Why? Am I to handsome to be left alone? " He looks at me with a slight smile.

"Huh??"

"Just joking. Anyways, can we take a walk at this district?" The boy looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I look at my phone – Heol!  It's almost 6!! My eyes looked at him and it's full, with hope. Hope to discover this Mapo-gu district.

"I think it's too late right now..."

"What time is it?"

"6:02 p.m"

"Oh... You're right... It's too late." His face seems disappointed. Ughhh... I hate seeing people giving me their disappointed face.

Y/n, think a way...think a way to make him happy... Brain, I need your help right now!!

"Umm... How about tomorrow? Are you free?"

"What day is today?" He asks blankly at me.

Are you kidding me? Even he didn't know what today was.

"Don't you have a handphone?" I ask him.

"I lost it."

What a short answer I've been replied.

"What about watch?"

"I don't have it."

"Today is Thursday.. And tomorrow will be Friday. So, are you okay with that?"

He hesitated for a  while... making me think the answer is no.

"So?" I asks.

"Sure!!" He smiled at me.

- - - -

"Finally!!" I jump to my bed. After those excitement to class duty problem, to teacher Han and-

//"Why? Am I to handsome to be left alone? " He look at me with a slightly smile.//

"Yah, it's not what are you thinking. Wae? With the help of your handsome face I fall in love at you? Eo?! Huh?!"

Smiling alone, thinking about our conversation.

With his sparkling eyes and his handsome face (admit it),  it's totally a perfect moment to remember till I close my eyes forever:)

But...

There's one thing I've forgotten... We didn't introduce ourself back then...

I'll ask him later then. Maybe.

- - - -

//The next day//

Y/n's POV

I'm the first person who arrives in our class. Satisfying seeing the class too clean and neat alone. Well, look who's cleaned the class yesterday...

I'm thinking to tell them that I have met someone... But I'm afraid they didn't give any reaction of it.

"Y/n!!" Minsoo shouted as she walks into the classroom.

"So, tell me about the cafe." My focus on Minsoo.

"You know what? Yahh... That cafe is totally wow!!" She started to get excited about it.

"All the boys are so handsome!! Handsomer than the male students in this school!!" I loves seeing her when she says something funny.

- - - -

don't forget to vote!! ☆