Chapter 7

No One's POV

They were finally on the last stop and got off of the bus. Y/n glanced at Haruto as he was distracting himself by looking at people passing by.

The old halmeoni’s (grandma) advice still rung in her head like church bells on Sunday morning.

“It’s now or never y/n.” she took a deep breath, warming up her hands by rubbing them against each other to calm her nerves.

“I’ll send you back home.” Haruto gave her a look and she nodded, starting their journey to go back home with soft smiles on their faces.

- - - -

Y/n’s POV

We walked together on the streets underneath the beautiful trees that had petals falling down onto us and the concrete.

“What are you doing after this?” He asks, to which I replied with “Maybe i’ll watch some of my favourite kdramas while eating ramen.”

Haruto just snorted, “Is that what you always do everyday? Wow.” I just huffed at his humor, “That’s my daily routine, besides you get less sleepy while watching them.”

“And nowadays, who doesn’t watch kdramas anyways?”

With a smirk, he said “Me.” I just scoffed, trying to hold back my smile but couldn’t when I saw his cheeky grin. “Seriously?”

- - - -

a short update for today! It only took 1 min (I think so) for you to read it. It's an short update!! Here some suprise for youu ↓↓

don't forget to vote!!☆ (Your vote★ are really important for me. So please.)

~

~

~