Chapter 6

Y/n’s POV

Time flew really fast because it was already time to go home for all of the students. except for me, I had sweeping to do.

Just my luck, huh? What a bad day.

//‘Girl, I think you like him.’ //

The words that were said before echoed in my skull, making me lose focus for a split second before shaking my head saying “No.”

- - - -

It was only 5:58 p.m where some students were still loitering about and I even said goodbye to some of the people I knew.

As I was walking while listening to 'Come To Me' on my earpods, an uneasy feeling washed over me and I started to walk faster.

Someone was following me, I knew I had to stay calm but my heartbeat just wouldn’t allow it.

The person tapped my shoulder for a few times but I didn’t have the heart to face them, until they grabbed my shoulder to face them.

“Sorry,” he caught his breath with that familiar smile on his face. “I think we should continue it.” tears welled up in my eyes, making his smile go away instantly.

“Why are you crying?” worry flashes over his face immediately, making me sniffle and rub my eyes. “I thought it was a bad guy following me.”

“Why would a bad guy follow you? You’re not that pretty.” he joked, ruffling my hair in which I only rolled my eyes at.

That kind of hurt a little, but I decided not to say any more about it.

- - - -

Y/n's POV

We walked together to N Seoul Tower, he kept glancing over to my direction and sighed as he saw my puffy eyes.

“Enough with the crying, do you want me to cry too?” he then started to make fake crying noises, causing me to smile a little bit.

“Stop that, people are starting at you weirdly.” he only continued, his reason being, “Not until you stop crying.”

We bickered for a few more times before we finally died down a little as stares kept being thrown.

- - - -

“Last destination, N Seoul Tower!”

We saw a cute little shop that sold those famous love padlocks as soon as we saw the entrance to Namsan Tower.

The old lady greeted us, asking about how we were doing to which I replied that we were doing great. She made eye contact with Haruto, which caught me off guard.

“Is it your last day, young man?” he only widened his eyes for a split second before smiling, and nodding.

His look was almost melancholic, I wonder why? But when I asked, they just brushed it off.

It wasn’t like I could understand what it meant anyways, they said.

As soon as Haruto finished writing on his padlock, I murmured softly. “I’ll go see the view.” to which he replied ”As if I care about it.”

I was about to throw hands when he ran away quickly until granny laughed at our bickering. “Do you like him, young lady?”

“Not really-” she then interrupted me with a smile “So you do, huh?” I paused for a second, realisation crossed over me. I didn’t even think I was sure of my own feelings, but she guessed it right away.

Maybe I do have feelings for him.

“This is the last chance you’ll ever have, so you should take it.” she gave me a pat on the shoulder before ushering me over to where Haruto was.

- - - -

No one’s POV

“What were you doing with granny?” y/n shrugged at his question, looking over at his padlock that made her heart glow a little bit.

“Thanking to have such a weird friend named y/n, hoping for more in the future.” She snorted, elbowing him in the side. “With a face like yours, surely you’ll have many more friends.”

“You think so?” He rolled his eyes, a smile on his face. “Of course, and it looks like I was the first one huh?” y/n said that with pride.

“Yeah, you were the first one to greet me my whole life actually.” y/n immediately regretted what she said, but knew that he was fine with it the way he waved his hand.

“Hoping this will never end, being with the person I like.” he read hers out loud before smiling cheekily, “ Is this about me?”

She just stared back at him, her face getting cascaded with red and warmth. “Let’s end it here.” he got his face close to hers, making her step back a little.

“Yah! Shut up, let’s just tie it here and call it a day.” She said to hide her embarrassment, to which he chose to laugh at light-heartedly.

“Once we come here again, I’m sure we’ll be able to spot our padlocks.” she said with determination, tying the padlocks up with red string.

“Yeah, I hope so too.” he smiled at her, helping her along the way.

- - - -

don't forget to vote!! ☆