Angry Sex

Previously, "Glynda?" James said, looking up at her, the test still in his hand. "Are you pregnant?" 

___

Without replying, Glynda got up from the bathroom floor and walked past him. She didn't think this is how he would find out; it was all so sudden it wasn't supposed to happen like this. Her thoughts were going a mile a minute; Her thoughts finally came to a stop as she heard James speak. 

"Were you ever going to tell me?" James asked, the test no longer in his hand.

Turning around and looking back at him, "No, I wasn't going to," Pointing at the door, "I think you should go now." Glynda finished 

"You want me to go?" Glynda, after I found out what your hiding from me? the fact that you weren't going to tell me about my child." James countered his anger growing by the second. 

"Oh, that hilarious James," Glynda said, faking a laugh "Your child really, you mean 'my child' why don't you go fuck your mistress and getting one with her," Glynda said, getting closer to James, disgust apparent on her face  

"Oh, so now you're turning it on me; last time I checked, I'm not the one trying to hide a child from their father." James countered again, stepping close to Glynda as well 

"You're so right James; it's like I could walk around the corner and tell you; if you have forgotten, you weren't here for the last two weeks. When did you think I would have been able to tell you about what was happening." 

"You've been avoiding me all morning; I've tried talking to you throughout the morning, and all you did was continually ignore me," James replied; he could feel his patience beginning to wear thin. 

"I've been ignoring you because I don't want to deal with this mess; do you think I planned for any of this to happen?!" Glynda yelled, losing her composure. 

"I- Glynda, do you want this child?" James asked as worry started to fill his head. 

Looking up at him sharply as her hand came to rest on her still flat stomach. "Of course, I want to have this baby, just not with you." Glynda finished, her gaze faltering away from him. 

James's face fell into one of sadness; he had lost her, and soon he would lose his unborn child as well. Different thoughts started running through his head; he had to act fast; he couldn't lose her. Moving up closer to Glynda, grabbing her chin and tilting it up to him, leaning down, he captured her lips softly. 

At that moment, Glynda felt vulnerable; she missed him; she was scared to become a mother and being all alone. In a moment of weakness, she kissed back. 

Things escalated quickly, the soft kiss tuned to anger and desperation, the softness of the moment gone. 

   James' hands began to roam down to her side until they reached her waist. Gripping it, he began to lift her as he pushed her against the wall. Glynda's legs wrapped around his hips tightly, breaking the kiss; he began to kiss down her neck as his hands pushed up her pencil skirt. Moaning softly, Glynda moved her hand down undoing his belt and pulling out his hard member; she began to stroke his, causing a groan from James. Moving his hand from her thigh, he reached over and moved her hand off his member, pinning it to the wall beside her head. His other hand tore the nylon material around her crotch and moved her panties to the side. He guided his member to the soft warmth of her vagina, pushing in fully without warning, while his grip on the wrist he held against the wall tighten. 

Glynda winced as she felt him push in; she hadn't been quite ready for him. Soon the pain quickly turned into pleasure as her head fell onto his shoulder as he began to thrust up into her faster. Yet, it felt strange doing this with him; she didn't feel comfort or happiness; she just felt empty. She could feel his pace quicken; she knew he was close. A lump in her throat began to form; as she held back the tears. 

Thrusting into her one last time, he came inside of her, staying in the position until he finished, pulling back. He let her go back softly back onto her legs. Begging to fix his clothing, he had noticed a look of sadness in her eyes.  

Pushing her skirt back down her thighs, she was glad he hadn't opened her shirt; the regret was already being to cloud her head. 

"This was a mistake," Glynda said, brushing off her skirt. "It felt off all of this; it just doesn't feel right anymore." she finished looking up at him. 

"Glynda, please can we talk about this," James replied, rubbing his forehead. 

Giving a simple nod, "We can talk about this tomorrow; I'm exhausted." she said, moving over to the door.

Taking it as his cue to leave, James glanced at her as he left.

{What do you think?} 

I hope you enjoyed it. Until next time.