It all fell apart.

It will soon be a year since I last updated this story, and well, I honestly can't believe it, This was the first fanfiction I wrote and then abandoned to pursue a different fandom.

Staring forward as the elevator doors opened, there was Ozpin in his desk as usual.
Placing my riding crop in my boot, I began walking towards him as he finished some paperwork that littered his desk.

"Stilling drowning paperwork, I see," I said as I pulled the chair in front of his desk and sat in it.

"Yes, the work never seems to stop within these walls." Ozpin replied "James told me before he left that you and he are no longer together, is that true?" he asked looking up toward me

I nodded, looking down at my hands, it was still hard to believe how quickly everything happened a couple of days ago.

"I thought so." said Ozpin placing his hand on the table, "If you don't mind me aking Glynda what exactly happened."

Looking up at him as I leaned against my hand, "I walked in and him and Irina, making out, and since it's not the first time he's done something like that as you know." I stated as calmly as I could, "I decide this time I simply couldn't look past it, so I broke things off."

"I see, are you alright since all this occurred a couple of days ago?" he asked, moving from his chair across the table and sat in the chair beside me.

I could see the concern in his eyes, "As of right now, I'm copping quite alright, I'm just a bit tired." I replied, trying my best not to concern him.

He placed his hand on mine and smiled at me, "I'm glad to hear that, if you need to talk I'm always here." he said, tightening his grip on my hand.

smiling softly back at him, " Thank you." I replied

________________________

After leaving Ozpin's office, I made my way back to my room.
Recently I hadn't been feeling too well: I felt nauseous and tired throughout most of the day, which wasn't normal.
Pulling open my drawer and pulling out a pregnancy test, I went to my bathroom, setting the pregnancy test back on my counter after using it.
I began pacing back and forth across the bathroom; this couldn't be happening. My mind was going a mine a minute how would I care for a baby all alone. I couldn't possibly be pregnant, pushing my thoughts aside I walked back to the counter and looked at the test it was positive.
Covering my mouth, I backed up until my back hit the wall I slid down as tears fell from my eyes, what was I was going to tell James this child was just as much as his as it was mine.
He would be coming back in a week.