Aftermath.

(Narration)
Its been to weeks Glynda looks miserable and hasn't slept or eaten properly since the split. Irina and Ironwood still aren't talking, yet due to a delay Ironwood is staying in Vale for a couple more weeks.

(Present )
Even if it's over I can't let it get in the way of my work and classes I think walking into the second arena. To train and let some of the stress and anger out I stop when my eyes land on Irina. I can't help but roll my eyes there she is the women who helped me lose the one thing I loved. I quickly snap out of my thoughts when...

"Glynda," Irina says in a bright voice " I need to talk to you, " she says playing with her fingers looking uncertain

Rolling my eyes again "Irina I would rather not " I say turning her offer down just talking to her is irritating me my grip on my riding crop hardens

" Please, Glynda look it was my fault I should have known better," Irina sighs.

All I see is red quickly pulling my riding crop up harshly I send her flying to the nearest wall. She hit the wall hard leaving a dent then she falls down with a thump. I run to her " Irina I'm sorry I don't know what came over me I'm sorry."

I think I deserved that, " Irina says standing up slowly " Glynda I know your mad but James wasn't the one who kissed me. It was me who kissed him I initiated the kiss I'm so sorry I didn't mean to destroy what you two had." She finishes breathing deeply.

I nod accepting her apology whats the point of stayigmad at her it wasn't going to change anything. "Thank you for apologizing but it doesn't matter anymore thank you for telling me your side of the story." Glynda sighed walking out of the arena as the bell rings.

Irina looks down " I'm so stupid " She yells in the empty arena throwing a nearby punching dummy. "James and Glynda had something good and I ruined it." Tear's start falling from her eyes, "I'm sorry James."
she whispers.

(The picture on top is Irina yea she's from assassination classroom but this isn't a crossover shes different in this fanfiction from her personality to her actions)