As we swam further and further, Harry nudged me and pointed over to a line of floating people.

Ron, Hermione, Fleur's sister, Cho and Remus.

When we saw our friends and family, Harry and I immediately swam over. I reached Remus first, cupping his cheeks to lightly shake him-his eyes remained closed. Cedric appeared and placed a hand on my shoulders tapping his wrist as if telling us to hurry. I nodded thankfully and he dragged Cho to the surface.

Viktor pushed through Harry and I, collecting Hermione.

I pointed to Fleur's sister and threw my hands up, silently asking where Fleur was. Harry simply shrugged and looked around curiously.

I swan down to the rope holding her and attempted to cut her off.

Suddenly, Grindylow's surrounded Harry and I with their spears and weapons pointed at our faces threateningly.

"Only one!" They hissed.

We nodded in fear but as soon as they swam away, Harry nodded to me firmly. I shoved him away from Fleur's little sister and thrust my finger at Ron hoping he'd get the message: I'll take two. No offence to Harry, but I'd be able to fight the Grindylow's better with my powers. He looked unsure but began swimming upwards with Ron anyway.

Giving my surroundings a last look, I cut Remus and Fleur's sister off their ties and wrapped them both in coils of red mist. I swam, frantically kicking as hard as I could. I felt a sharp sting on my ankle and glanced down.

Grindylow's encircled me with flaring eyes.

I fired a red bubble at them, sinching one. I felt sharp, stabbing pains over my face and arms as they dragged me down into the depths. With one last push of my powers, I sent Remus and the little girl flying upwards until I saw them break the surface of water.

My movements grew heavy as I continued to feel radiating stings everywhere.

As my eyes closed, I began to be flooded with memories. Memories of people I had to live for. Drawing strength from the memories, I gathered as much magic as I could muster before shooting it out in waves at the Grindylow's. I shot up from the water-flying in the air as my magic propelled me.

A roar of cheers defeated me as I let myself flop onto the deck.

I coughed up the burning water I felt in my lungs. Harry had tucked a blanket around me as Remus, Hermione and Ron surrounded me eagerly wanting to know if I was okay.

"I thought you'd died!" Harry breathed raggedly.

"Made you a promise didn't I?" I smirked.

My drenched hair clung to my cheeks as Remus pulled me into his arms. His warm hands soothed my wounds from the Grindylow's which Hermione was already inspecting worriedly, I pushed Hermione's hands away lightly with a soothing smile-trying to let her know I was okay.

"Nerezza!" I heard Fred's scared cries.

Loud footsteps sounded from behind me before both the twins appeared in front of me.

"You gave us quite a scare" George smiled, trying to ease the worry everyone felt.

"A scare?! Bloody nightmare is what she is!" Fred cursed, his eyes wide with fear as he took my face in his hands. "You nearly gave me a heart attack" Fred chided.

"Sorry Freddie" I smiled weakly.

His face turned form the hardened, worried look to a great big grin.

"You were both brilliant!" Hermione gasped, kissing Harry's head.

"Mione, I finished last" I grumbled disappointedly.