Winn shakes his head, "No. I've been reading over it from this website," He says, "You'd believe me too."

Valerie shakes her head with a small grin, "Sorry, Winn. I'm not a believer of the out of this world conspiracy theories." She says.

Winn rolls his eyes, "Oh ha ha."

The elevator door opens and the pair walk out of the elevator and into their office space. They walk towards their desks, which happily for Valerie were next to each other.

Valerie places her stuff down and turns to Winn. He was turning on his computer as he was also taking off his messenger bag.

"Besides believing in the aliens, what did you do this weekend?" Valerie asks as she too turns on her computer.

Winn sits in his seat and looks at her, "Not much." He says, "You?"

Valerie picks up her coffee and turns to him, "Never doing app dating again." She groans.

"That bad?" Winn asks.

Valerie groans, "The worst." She sits down, "The guy is obsessed with fish. Like really obsessed with fish."

Winn couldn't help but try to hide his smirk.

"And the worst part is we met up at a sushi place." Valerie says.

Winn bursts into laughter, "Oh god, that's hilarious." He then starts to hide the smile again, "But- But, sorry, Val."

Valerie shakes her head, "It's alright. It's sorta funny."

Valerie watches Winn turn towards his desk and get his stuff organized accordingly, and there she was looking at him. Valerie gets up from her seat and walks over to his desk, she sits on the side of it.

"Um, was wondering, would you mind getting a bite to eat after work?" Valerie asks.

Winn looks up, "Sure." He says, "I bet Kara will be excited. We haven't had dinner the three of us in weeks."

Valerie nods, "Ri- Right." She hides her disappointment well, "I really miss our nights together."

She wasn't exactly lying, she did love having dinner with Kara and Winn, but she did wish Winn wasn't too dense to realize that she wanted to have dinner with him and only him.

"Speaking of Kara," Winn looks at his watch and gets up from his seat.

Winn marches away without another thought.

It internally upsets Valerie, not a little but a whole lot. She's loved this man since she first laid eyes on him. Something in her heart told her, that Winn Schott was the one, and here he was madly in love with another woman. Her other best friend.

Valerie sits back down at her seat and begins to rewrite an article she was drafting for Cat Grant to read over for their next issue. She had been hoping Cat liked it, although, her boss was never one to say nice words.

"Sorry, I can't do dinner tonight. I have a date," Kara says.

Valerie lifts her head and noticed the two now over at the Schott/Scott desk zone. Kara gives a friendly smile at Valerie as Valerie stands up.

"A date?" Winn asks.

"Really?" Valerie spoke, "Who with?"

Kara kept her bubbly smile, "It's an online date. Says we are 82% compatible, so it should be good." She says.

Valerie shrugs, "Hey, as long as it's not as bad as fish boy."

Kara turns to Valerie, "You're date with Mark didn't go well?"