5 I Including Chickens. Read at Your Own Risk

One thing to add up to Reverse's bucket list: Never go hunting with Blaze, especially if it involves chickens.
Like - n e v e r.

---
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SHRIEKING OVER CHICKENS???"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

"Oh my god. Why am I here again?" Reverse sighed, facepalming as he watched a screaming Blaze tossing chickens into the air.

Let's start from the beginning, eh?

---

The branches crunched under their boots as they tread through the not-so-normal forest of Planet Deku
(haha yes, got this idea from LoZ cuz this author got no creativity-)

Unlike the regular green none-aggressive forest from their home planet, this forest is basically the same as all the other forest in the galaxy.

Meaning, there are carnivorous squirrels, scuttling spirits and all to memorable: tree monsters. Anyone remember that time when Gopal was almost eaten by one?

Though there was one major difference between this forest and most of the other forest in the galaxy. Something the team found out the moment they were able to see the tree canopies.

The trees in a deep red color, almost similar to human blood that the whole forest looks liked someone dropped a huge bag full of blood-red paint over it and left it there to dry. The ground was the same tone of brown just like back at Earth and the weak tea-colored sky wasn't doing much to make the scene look better.

The team drew sticks to decide who would be going down to search for the power sphere while the others stay back to protect the ship. No big surprise that Reverse and Boboiboy drew the shortest, eh?

"Hahaha! My life has been spared!" Gopal shouted gleefully, drawing unamused faces from the two unlucky peeps.

"Next time we go into a mission, I'm just going to hurl Gopal and leave him there till he finds whatever we're supposed to get," Reverse grumbled, his eyes shooting invisible lasers at his younger friend as Gopal cowered behind Papa Zola's seat.

"Ehehe... I didn't do anything! You picked your own stick and you can't blame me if you're having worse luck than me!" Gopal replied, his entire body trembling as the chair he was gripping to start shaking uncontrallably.

The older male rolled his eyes, getting fed-up about the other male's behaviour, "Tsk. Whatever. Just need to track the power sphere down and bring it back to TAPOPS." Reverse snapped his head towards Boboiboy, his eyes half-slitted as he assessed the stunned boy. "Did you perhaps bring the device I gave you last night?"

The brunette blinked, processing the words as he tried to understand what Reverse was saying, "Uh... you mean the triangular device you gave me back at the roof?"

"What were you two doing at the roof?" An over curious Gopal peeked his head out, watching the two boys.

"Oh nothing much, just proposing to him and declaring my undeniable love to him."

"WAIT WHAT?!?!"

"Wedding is next week too."

"HANG ON. THIS WASN'T WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT YESTERDAY!!!"

"Dude, please don't tell me you're actually believing what I just said," Reverse narrowed his eyes at the dino-capped boy. "I refuse to believe that I was this naïve back then..."