Darling (Emily/Hotch/Reader)

a/n: anal sex, threesome, oral sex (f. receiving), rimming (f. receiving), anal toys, unprotected sex, degradation/praise, office/workplace sex, clothed sex, aftercare, accidental voyeurism- Written for the amazing @ifhes58im58 

I am giving Spencer my opinion on which color tie he should wear for his date tonight when I hear my phone vibrate on my desk. I pick up the device, the bright screen illuminating my face in the dim lights of the BAU at night. Covering the wallpaper picture of Garcia and me is a text message from Hotch.

Please report to my office.

I smirk to myself because I know what those words mean: a raise, or getting fucked until I can't walk straight. I would take either with a smile.

Hotch and I have an interesting relationship, to say the least. We're not officially dating, but we find ourselves waking up in each other's beds most mornings. Some feelings have been shared; we both care deeply about the other, but it's not love, at least not yet.

I excuse myself from the conversation with Spencer and make my way up the stairs to Hotch's office, making sure to add a bit of extra swing in hips. I knock on the door and his deep voice allows me entrance from the other side.

I push open the door and am greeted with the sight of my boss leaning against his desk, his suit jacket abandoned on the back of his chair, and the sleeves of his light blue button-up and rolled to show off his forearms.

"Fuck me", I mumble to myself.

He beckons me forward and I follow obediently like he has me in a trance; in a way, he does.

He meets me halfway and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my hips flush to his. I bite my lip innocently and look up at him with wide eyes.

"You look gorgeous today, Y/n", he says.

"Are you implying that I didn't look gorgeous yesterday?", I pout.

He drags his fingertip over the column of my throat, his touch feather-light which gives me goosebumps.

"Of course not", he says seriously. "You always look gorgeous, but today... you look good enough to eat."

"Then why don't you have a taste?", I ask coyly.

At that, he strikes. His face dives into the crook of my neck and immediately starts to lick and suck at my sensitive skin. Between tender kisses and gentle suckles, I feel the occasional graze of teeth.

"Bite me", I moan.

"What?", he asks, still not removing his face.

"Bite me, sir. I want it."

He takes the exposed skin at the junction of my neck and shoulder between his teeth and sinks down hesitantly. I stifle a moan which seems to spur him on, and he bites harder.

He releases his teeth and soothes the bite with his tongue, running it over the indentations he left behind.

Hotch's right hand comes up to comb through my hair as the other is still firmly gripping my hip. I lean into his touch, silently begging him for more.

"Please fuck me, Daddy", I whimper.

He pulls his head from my neck and leans back slightly so he can look me in the eye. His head cocks to the side in question.

"Already? We've barely gotten started and you're already begging to get fucked?"

"It's not like we have a lot of time, sir", I say, crossing my arms.