Melt Away (Hotch/Reid/Reader)

a/n: threesome, daddy kink, praise/degradation, impact play/face slapping, oral sex (f. receiving), rimming, hair pulling, pet names, aftercare

Hotch has always had a short temper. Since my first day on the team, I have seen the man go through more moods than I previously thought was possible.

One minute he would be happy, though he may not show it, and the next he would be slamming doors and stomping around his office.

With Spencer and I being the youngest on the team, Hotch has taken it upon himself to mentor us and teach us the ways of being a part of a team. His teachings include rewards for good behavior and punishments for bad.

Spencer and I have found that sometimes it's fun to push Hotch's buttons, just because. Today, we decided to rearrange his office while he was in the bathroom. Spencer sent him a risqué picture to keep him occupied while I hid his pens and put sticky notes on his walls. It may have been childish, but it got the job done.

That's how I find myself in this situation.

Hotch lays above me on the plush bed, his hips pinning mine down so I am unable to squirm. Vaguely, I can hear Spencer's panting breaths, but Hotch's assault on my neck is taking up most of my focus.

"You've been such a naughty little slut, haven't you, baby?" he whispers in my ear.

I squeeze my eyes tightly and nod, words lost on me at this moment. I hear a high-pitched whine, but I realize it didn't come from me. I turn my head as far as I can manage to see Spencer, dressed only in his underwear and handcuffs, begging for Hotch.

"Please, Daddy, let me have her", he whines.

Hotch lifts his upper body off of me, but his hips stay fixed on mine.

"Did you forget that this is your punishment too, princess?", he asks, the feminine nickname him going straight to my core.

"But I didn't do it, she did", he pleads.

"So you're not the one who sent me a picture of his bare ass at work?"

Spencer's eyes drop to the floor and he knows he can't talk himself out of this situation. I can see him squeezing his thighs together, trying to find any friction possible. By the frustrated look on his face, he is unsuccessful.

Hotch looks between the both of us and I see a lightbulb go off in his head. He stands from the bed and reaches to the dresses to retrieve the key to Spencer's cuffs. He unlocks them and pulls Spencer up from the chair, holding him to his chest.

"Since you want to be such a pouty little bitch, I'll give you a new punishment", he says, his voice so deep he is practically growling.

"Y/n", he says while keeping his eyes on Spencer. "How do you want me to fuck you?"

"Y-you're asking me, sir?", I ask dumbly.

"I haven't even fucked you yet and you've already gone stupid", he huffs. "Yes, I'm asking you."

I take a moment to consider his question. I know there has to be some kind of catch, so I decide to not be too greedy in case it comes back to me.

"First, I want you to eat me out, then I want you to fuck me", I tell him.

Hotch grins wickedly as he yanks Spencer over to the bed. He pushes him down between my legs and fists his hand in Spencer's hair to hold his head above my pussy.

"You heard her, pretty boy. Eat her out, then fuck her."

Spencer and I come to the realization of what's happening at the same time. He's going to make Spencer fuck me while he fucks Spencer.