Chapter 11: Two's a Party

Start from the beginning

“Im going to go look for him.” I said, and as I turned to leave I felt a grasp on my forearm.

“Come on Andy, I thought you and I could have some fun tonight.” Mark said as he pulled me closer to him breathing his beer ridden breath all over me.

“Maybe later babe.” I said seductively, making his smirk turn into a bright smile. Oh boy, he was going to be extremely disappointed later.

I pushed past the dancing sweaty bodies and made my way to the living room. I searched the sea of dancing bodies looking for Mason.

I felt someone come up behind me.

“Looking for me?” Ryan asked.

I rolled my eyes and let out a deep breath.

“Nope, have you seen Mase?” I asked calmly.

“Why do you want that asshole?” He asked.

“Well I could tell this conversation isn’t going anywhere so Im going to go.” I said, and as I left I felt him tightly grasp my arm.

I was getting annoyed at the fact that everyone thought they could man handle me like this.

“Come on lets go talk” he said, his breath smelt worse than Marks.

Before I could  even respond I heard Mason and a smile appared on my face.

“Shes busy.” He said and grabbed my hand and pulled me away pushing through the crowd, past the living room, and up the stairs  into an empty room.

“Did you take me here to have your way with me Mr. Louis?” I said playfully as I laid back on the bed.

“Yeah of course. I saw what Mark was implying earlier.” Mase said as he sat beside me.

“How did you hear that?” I asked, I don’t remember seeing him anywhere.

“Didn’t hear actually just saw the body language and I didn’t like it.” He said strongly.

“ Who cares its not like hes going to try anything.” I said not really worrying.

“Still it gets me mad, who does he think he is?” He asked angrily.

“My boyfriend?” I answered, Mase looked at mwe with anger in his eyes.

“You look horrible in that Jersey…” Mason said as he looked up and down my body with an emotion taking over in his eyes.

“Yeah well didn’t really have a choice.” I said.