Chapter 20: Fighting Feelings

the title sucks but its pretty relevanttttt :)

(alsooo not my fav chap, but let me know how you like it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was freezing out but that clearly didn’t register to Hannah when she picked out my outfit.

“I can’t wear this….” I said staring at my reflection.

I was wearing a dark rolling stone muscle tee that ended above my belly button, a pair of denim shorts that slung low around my hips, and fishnet stockings.

“It’s freezing out…” I said.

“So what?” Hannah asked.

“My brothers will kill me…” I said in shock.

“Don’t worry about it, plus didn’t you say that the place is always crowded and sweaty?” she asked and I nodded.

“So it’s going to be fine.” She said but I wasn’t so sure.

“So after you reel Rick in what’re you going to do?” She asked as she did my makeup.

“Probably end it then find someone new.” I said nonchalantly.

“Aren’t you going to wait a little, you’ve been with 2 guys already and its only November.” She said which made sense.

“So what do you propose I do?” I asked.

“Well wait until after the holidays, like maybe a month or two.” She said and I nodded.

As she continued to put on my makeup my thoughts wandered to the numerous amount of holidays Mason and I had spent together.

Ever since Masons mom died Mase and his dad always spend their holidays with us, but I knew this Thanksgiving was going to be very different.

***

Rob texted me earlier and told me that he and Mase would meet us at Dock 21 which was the name of the warehouse where Rick was fighting.

As Hannah drove to Dock 21 she went on about the little tips and tricks on how to seduce Rick, but my mind wandered to a whole other place…thinking about Mason.

It was so weird not to have him in my life all the time, even if it was only for a week and half it was strange…

I realized how important Mason was to me, but for some reason it felt like it was too late.

“Okay are you ready?” Hannah asked after she parked the car.

“No…” I said seriously.

“Too bad…” she responded.

**Masons POV**

“No, no, no, no, a million times no I’m not going…” I said to Rob.

“Then why say you would?” he asked.

“I don’t know…I was cornered, what was I supposed to say?” I said.

“No?” Rob said.

Rob didn’t understand how I was feeling, event though I was pretty sure he was aware of my feelings for Andy.

When I saw the Victoria Secret bag in her hand the other day my heart almost stopped…knowing that whatever was in that bag wasn’t for me. I was scared, scared that she was forgetting the purpose of being with Rick a guy like him could do that to her…

Things just felt awkward…which wasn’t right. Things between Andy and I were never awkward, no matter what….

I remember when she was 13 she was upset that she wasn’t uhm…developing as quickly as the other girls, I told her that I liked her small boobs…