Chapter 3: The Beach Party

(picture of the Payne brothers on the side------>)

I decided to wear a white bikini under a pair of denim shorts and a tank. I wasn’t going to wear a bathing suit but then I remembered how the boys usually liked to dump water on me.

I walked downstairs to see Mason, Aiden, Alex and Chris waiting on the couch.

I looked at Chris questioningly

“Where do you think you’re going?” I asked.

“I’m going to a beach party sis.” Chris said with a smirk.

I looked over to Aiden and Alex who just shrugged.

“My friends are the one whose hosting it Baby, you should consider yourself lucky that you’re going.” He said with a smile as he walked out the door to his car.

“I change my mind, I want to stay home.” I said to Mason as we were about to follow the twins outside.

“Come on Andy, it’s going to be fine. Chris will probably be somewhere passed out the twins aren’t going to bother you. We’re going to have fun.” Mason said as we stood outside his car.

I just sighed knowing that I wasn’t going to win this debate with Mason.

“Chris is going to be up my ass the whole time, so I guess no fun for me.” I said looking at the window of the car.

“No he’s not, stop being so negative.” Mason said while driving.

Mason followed Chris to the party.

Chris’s friend Max was hosting the party. His parents were loaded and had this house on the beach.

As we parked in front of the house I could hear the people on the beach and music playing from somewhere.

I got out of the car and followed Mason to the beach. The sun was setting and it looked beautiful.

I said hi to a few people, who were surprised to see me, and hung out with Mason by the cooler waiting for Chris to get drunk so he wouldn’t notice me drinking.

“Here sis.” Aiden said as he handed me a cold red cup.

I took the cup and looked at the liquid inside, which I could tell was beer. I was shocked, and looked over at Aiden questioningly.

“Our little secret.” He said with a wink and then went back over to a group of his friends.

“Hey Andy.” Said Cole as he walked from th group that Aiden walked too

“Hey Cole.” I said with a smirk.

I could see his eyes slowly traveling down my legs, which made me blush.

“Hey Cole.” Mason said from behind me, making Cole quickly look up.

“Hey man.” He said, glaring at Mason

“So are you having fun?” as Coles eyes returned to me.

“Yeah, I guess.” I said.

“You guess? You have to be sure that you’re having fun. Maybe I can help you with that.” Cole said with a smirk. Oh my god I’m pretty sure Cole was flirting with me, I was not good at flirting with boys who I actually liked. I usually end up embarrassing myself.

I heard Mason let out a small laugh, Coles eyes darted to him.

As I was about to answer someone from that group called Cole over.

“Later then.” He said with a smile and left.

I glared back at Mason as soon as Cole turned to leave, he just shrugged at me.