28. a little bed wrestling

Voteeeeeeee and commmennyttt

Oli's pov

The end has arrived.

In the hospital, I cling to josh's arm crying. Why am I the only one crying? The fact that the five other people that are here haven't shed a tear makes me so mad but all I can do about it is cry. Josh wraps his arms around me and whispers sweet things to me. From 'it is going to be okay' to 'what his favorite things about me that he likes' anything to get me to calm down but I can't.

My heart aches and my lungs burn. 

My brother is going to die today and there's nothing I can do about it. Our parents just stand there awkwardly waiting to pull the plug so they can get on with their lives. They also look at me like I'm a freak because they all know I'm trans. I'm sure they think Josh knows because nobody brings it up.

Nobody even talks to us.

That's for the best, I don't know how I'd react if one of those assholes tried to talk to me. 

"I guess I should just get this over with," My mom says and goes to the plug to Tom's life support. 

"Bitch," I growl too low for anyone to hear except josh that im pressed against. 

"Honey, how about I do it, Im his real parent after all," Tom's father says stoping her. I don't want anyone to touch that plug. How can any of them!? It's Tom we are talking about! Everyone loved Tom! I love him... I cry harder and josh hugs me tighter. 

Josh then covers my ears and I know he's doing this to save me from hearing them argue about who gets to kill my brother...

Josh kisses my forehead and looks into my eyes still covering my ears. It's just me and him at this moment. Telipahicly he is telling me It's going to be okay. His eyes leave mine but I continue to look at his eyes. Im scared, why is he looking over there with that sad look...

They pulled the plug...

I turn my head to the plug to see it's on the ground. My heart clenches and I look at my brother's limp body. The heart rate monitor starts freaking out and suddenly doctors are yelling at us to get out. Panic stricks me but I can't move. 

They can't save him, they will try but they won't put him back on life support. They will just do the standard stuff, he'll die, and they will say that's what they suspected. Josh picks me up and we go into the hallway and I break down more. This isn't fair. I was supposed to be the one who got hit by the car!

My family doesn't give a shit that their son is dying! 

I grip Josh's jacket and cry harder than I ever have in my life. My throat feels like it's being ripped apart. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. "I-I was supposed to die! Not him! I wanted to get hit by the car," I cry into josh's chest. I don't care If this worries josh, I mean it. I wanted to kill myself. I still do.

The door opens and a nurse looks at us and then around. "He's stable, We don't think he'll wake up but most patients flatline after being taken off life support," She says and I rip away from Josh and run into the room as the other doctors leave. I hug his limp body and cry.  

-

"How are you feeling?" Josh's deep voice makes me look at him instead of my hands. I shift on his bed so I'm looking at him. He's been so supportive... 

I sigh and shrug. "I'm happy, Tom didn't die. But... Do you think he's suffering? Maybe he should have..." I whisper.

"Nah, I think he'll wake up. He survived that so maybe he's getting better," He says and I nod. It's been a week since Tom was unplugged and they say he has more brain activity. I've been less stressed out and I haven't been throwing up or anything like that lately. 

Josh smiles and his charming smile makes me also smile. I crawl over to him on the bed and I was going to hug him but my brain changes the plans and I grab a pillow and hit him with it. He scoffs and grabs the pillow and we start to fight over it. Soon the pillow is gone and we are trying to get the other pinned down. 

I attempt to put him in a submission but he flips us over and pins me down into the bed. His breathing is heavy and- Oh god why am I thinking about how hot he is? My eyes go to his mouth and I blush. Why am I not fighting back?

Why don't I hate this?

Josh smirks and he daringly leans down. "What's wrong, love? Don't feel like fighting?" He asks mockingly. No, I don't want to. I want to do something else. I bite my bottom lip and blush and I try to keep eye contact with him. 

He seems to read my mind as he leans down and our lips connect. Everything feels fuzzy in my chest and I love the warm feeling. It feels like our first kiss but better, I feel comfortable. Our lips move together and he lets go of my arms and uses the bed to hold him up. 

My hands wander up and I play with the hem of his shirt. I don't think I'm going to take it off of him. I like the idea but I don't want to freak out. His warm hand caresses my jaw and we make out like there are no worries in the world. 

He isn't kissing me like he's trying to rush me into something else. We are kissing and that's exactly what we are doing. Even when his hand goes up my shirt I still feel safe. "How are you feeling now?" He whispers as he pulls back a little but keeps his hand on my ribs. 

"Good, just... under my waist is off-limits," I say and he smiles and goes back to kissing me. He's not upset about that? I can't help but feel relieved. Butterflies flutter in my chest and I feel like dating him could actually work out. 

Kissing him is so... Magical. Our tounges dance together and our lips capturing each other at times. My heart is beating so fast and loud I'm sure he can hear it. My face is hot and I feel that im.. slightly wet. I'm so horny but I can't do anything about that. For two reasons: one, I might freak out. And Two, He might freak out because I don't have a dick.

He thinks I do have one so If we keep this up and I'm not hard he might start assuming things that aren't true. 

After quite a while of kissing, I pull away blushing like mad. Somehow we ended up with me on his lap and him sitting up. His boner against me makes me want to do so much more than kiss him but I can't. "Fuck you're so hot," He says and I can see the lust in his eyes. I think I'll tell him... Just... Not now.

I kiss him once more and his grip on my hips gets tighter. 

"I'm going home, I'll see you at the gym," I say getting off of him and he looks almost dazed. He smiles and bites his lip. 

"Bye Oli," He says and I walk out the room.

Fuck I want him so bad.

yooooooooo, I haven't updated this in a while. You still like this story right?

what do you think will happen with tom?

hehehhe what about oli and josh?

How do you think Josh will feel if Oli tells him hes trans?

How do you think i'll reveal it??

Do you miss this story any?

Sun, November 15, 2020

words: 1360