14. he needs to get off before he feels my-

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

C
o
m
m
e
n
t

Josh's pov

Oli missed class for two days and didn't go to gym those days but the next day he did and trained me but didn't fight me or anyone else. It's been a little more than a week and he seems back to normal.

I just walked in but he is wrestling Remington in the fighting ring. I come over to the ring and watch Oli wrap his legs around the guy and put him into some kind of clutch that forces Remington's lower half to the left and his upper half to the right and I'm sure that hurts his torso. Oli twists him harshly making him tap to get out of his grasp.

"You gotta teach me that later," Remington says letting Oli help him up. Before they left go they give each other a 'bro hug' and Remington slides out the ring and goes to his couch.

"Wanna get in here and fight me?" He asks and I feel nervous. I don't want to hurt him... I give him a look and his happy face goes away as he reads my mind. "Get in here, you aren't going to treat me different. I'm better now and will kick your arse," he says and I get in the ring but look at his stomach even though its covered with a shirt.

"Fight me, you can kick, knee, or punch me in the stomach it wont hurt me," he says bouncing up and down ready to fight me.

"I dont know Oli... I don't want to hurt you," I say.

"Okay, fine. I'll fix that. I mean, you're just a fucking pussy for not wanting to fight but I'll see if I can get you to want to hurt me," he says taunting me. "Is it because you like me? You dont want to hit me because you got yourself a crush. Aw how cute," he says.

"No, I'm not gay," I say.

"What? You want to kiss me?" He says with a smirk.

"Shut up I'm not gay," I say looking around. He better stop, this isnt funny.

"Oh so you wont like it if I took off my clothes?" He asks taking off his sweaty shirt. I look at his body and can't help but look at his v line. He has a really hot body... "staring are we? I bet before the year is over you'll be on your knees sucking my dick," he says and I jump forward trying to hit him.

He's so gross, I'll never suck his dick. I'm not gay. I don't like his body. I don't like how hot he is or how nice his voice is. "Give it your all," he says and I plan to. If he gets hurt it's his fault.

Our bodies are squared of with each other and I see him watching me like a hawk. I was worried that I'd hurt him but I shouldn't underestimate him. He can instantly take me down. He goes easy on me, even when he's not, he still is.

I kick to my side makes me know he's completely ready to be hit. I close the distance and punch him in the side of the head but he blocks so I punch his arm. We throw punches and kicks until he does a low round house kick, it doesn't go as planned, because my reaction is fast. As soon as it hits my thigh I catch it making him loose balance.

He hops on one foot trying to pull it out of my grip. I lift his leg making him almost fall but he pushes forward and my hand slides up his leg so I'm holding his thigh and then his fist is smashing into my face. I let go instantly and he knees me in the thigh and bounces away before I can hit him.

He's just too fast.

He dodges my attacks making me more and more exhausted. He has so much stamina. His breathing is calm while mine is heavy. His sweat rolls down his abs and suddenly I'm looking at his torso instead of his eyes or fists and that's a mistake. His foot goes behind mine and he grabs the back of my thighs and pushes his shoulder into my stomach.

Since his foot keeps me from backing up I immediately fall backwards and he puts me into a submission grip. His powerful thighs wrap around my waist and he bends my arm in a opposite direction and latches on. I punch with my free hand at his shoulder and sides but his grip gets stronger and the pain is to much. He'll break my arm.

I tap his side and he let's go and sits up. "You need to practice getting our of these things, if you go down anyone can beat you," he says and I clench my jaw. I know, I suck on the ground.

I let my body relax under him and put my head on the mat. "I don't see how anyone could get out of that," I mumble.

"I'll show you, trade positions," he say getting off me and laying on his back.

I get on him knowing his stong body can hold my weight. Oliver is very strong. As soon as I'm on him I feel nervous and strange. His sweaty body looks so good- fuck. I look at his face to see he looks unaware of the strange thoughts in my head.

Is this how his ex boyfriends liked him? On his back hot and sweaty. Or is oliver the one whose on top? Does he Fuck or get fucked? He's so strong he definitely could be a top but this right here seems right. Him under me and-

"Are you going to put me in a arm lock or not?" He asks impatiently. Oh my god I forgot what I was doing. I quickly jump into action and do what he was doing to me but he manages to get out of it and flip us over.

His sweaty body is so slippery I couldn't stop this. "You can do better than that," he says so I sit up and slam him down on his back and get his leg in between mine and lock my feet together and pull his leg to my chest, putting him in a leg lock that if I do it harder it and long his leg will break.

He kicks his other leg but that only- only rubs against my crotch. My face goes red but I don't say anything. We are fighting not- fuck off thoughts. He twists his body trying hard to get out.

He looks so hot...

He gets out and gets on top of me and clutches onto me trying to put me into a choke or arm bar but I fight back avoiding the things he tries to do. His ass is on my crotch. I'm not wearing a cup or anything. Just these shorts. Fuck stop thinking about how it feels.

As we wrestle on the floor a certain area starts to get worked up...

Oh god he need to get off before he feels-

His attacks stop and he looks in my eyes with wide eyes. Oh my god this is embarrassing. He sits up and I feel my erected dick push against his ass. He quickly gets up and looks... scared? Without saying anything he rushes out of the ring and jogs to the bathrooms.

I follow after him worried.

When I get in the bathroom I see him splash water on his face. He looks freaked out. "I'm sorry," I say knowing it's my fault. He doesn't look over but holds a now sad look on his face.

"Its okay. I just... I know guys get boners randomly. It doesn't mean you are attracted to me. But people being sexually attracted to me scares me," he says not avoid the fact that I got a boner.

I am sexually attracted to him...

But he's scared?

"Can I do anything to calm you down?" I ask because I'm not the smartest. I don't know what to do so he'll just have to tell me.

He looks at me and sighs.

"Just promise me you'll never force me into anything I don't like. If I say no that means no," he says in a shakey voice.

"I promise," I say and he looks relieved a little. He glances at my shorts to make sure I dont still have a boner and then comes over and hugs me. Oliver hugging me is always so surprising. It's weird to see him like this. I hug him back and he ends up pulling away. I look at his tattoos for a second but my eyes stop on the crease of his inner elbow...

Needle marks...

I know he kinda admitted it but my heart falls as I see them.

"I'm going home, I'll see you Monday," he says leavening quickly.

Fuck...

Thoughs?

Hehhehe next chapter will we lovely ;)

Monday, October 26, 2020

Words: 1520