Chapter 7

(Liam's POV)

I just don't even know what to do right now. Niall Horan just told me he has feelings for me. Niall HORAN has feelings for me. Is all I could think Niall the human sex God has feeling for me! I just look him right in the eyes and did the first thing I thought of. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his face to mine and crashed his lips to mine he kissed me back with in seconds. I turned my head to deepen the kiss and Niall let out a small moan. When I pulled away he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I'll take that as a yes you feel the same" Niall said with a smile

"Yes Ni feelings go both ways" I say

"Ni I like it...how about this you can call me Ni if I can call you my boyfriend?." Niall said

"YA,ya you can." I said happily as I leaned in to peck his lips

The rest of that afternoon me and Ni really just watched movies and talked about our family life. Like he has a brother named Greg his mothers name is Maura and his dad is Bobby.

Hey Niall can I ask you something.?

YA anything.

Do you think I should tell me dad I'm gay..I think my mom already knows.

Liam, I think you should do what ever feels right to you. Niall said

All right thanks babe. I said and kissed him.

Well now it's 11:30 and were on our 4th movie and it was pretty good...well the parts were we weren't making out.

"Should you call your mom and tell her your stay the night." Niall said

"Ok. I'll be right back" I said getting up and walking to the kitchen

I take out my phone and call my mom to let her know that I'll see her tomorrow after school.

Once I got off the phone I felt like I wanted to drink tea so I yelled to Niall if he want any.

"Niall were is your tea?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Top left cabinet right side." He yelled back

I filled the pot with water and put it on the stove to boil once it was done and I was poring the water into cups when I feel lips connect to my neck scaring me making me spill some water.

"Niall you scared me!"

"Sorry babe...I missed you and it got cold." Niall said

"Aww" I said turning in his arms to face him so I could kiss him. The started out slow and got more heated over time and eventually I felt Niall's hands make there way down my back to my but and he squeezed my legs. Niall pulled away to tell me to jump and I did as he carried me over to the couch effortlessly. Once we were on the couch Niall lade me down and I started to move my hips up into his and he let out a moan in my mouth. It was one of the hottest things I have ever experienced. Soon enough my shirt came off and Niall rubbed his hand up and down my abbs. I was about to take his shirt off when the front door opens and his mom walks in....

---------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you all liked chapter 6 please tell me if you don't like something or anything...please comment! Love u all

-lauren