Walking home turns into more

Sero walked closer to you. You had your headphones in. You took one out to hear him. " Hey Sero..." you said shakily. Sero walk with his jacket on his shoulder.
" Hey I wanted to ask you something..." he said slowly. It made your stomach turn.

Y/N POV:
Wait What?! What's he asking me?! Is this about lunch earlier? Why am I freaking out so much?!

" Is it okay if I walk home with you, like after school? I mean I  don't have too if you don't want too."

I could feel my face heat up a little. " Yeah of course!" I said.  We walked for a couple minutes before I said, " wanna listen?" Holding up my head phones.

He smiled and said " Sure." He grabbed the headphone and put it in his ear. He look at me and smiled. I smiled back of course. We listened to the music and just walked.

Sero pov:
Y/N had arrived at her house. " thanks for walking me home.." she said. " Anytime.." I slightly blushed. She came closer. I came closer. Then she slipped. On a stick. I caught her before she fell. She was close to my chest. I felt my face heat up " Sorry I really clumsy." She said. I replied " It's fine... I mean luckily I caught you. Hey by the way your face is as red as Kirishima's hair!" I teased

She fumbled around. Her face was really red now. She let go of my chest. " hey," I grabbed her again. " I didn't say you had to stop.." I said looking away with my face red. We stayed like that for a moment. " I have to go... in my house..."  she pointed to her house. " yeah right, sorry I just... um can I give you my number?" He said. 

She stopped for a moment and pulled her phone out.  We Gave each other our numbers.  " Thanks again..." she stated. "Again anytime.." I said. Then she came closer and kissed me on cheek. " I am sorry I just got up in the moment and I-."

Y/N POV:
He kissed me. I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him back. He grabbed my waist. I gasped at the sudden touch. We pulled away. " I have to go.." I said before he said anything. I ran into my house.

I just had my first kiss with a guy, I JUST MET! I mean I liked it a lot but I don't even know sero that well. I mean I think I like him. I think so. I don't know if he likes me. He kissed me so he does but I going act like nothing happened.

Sero POV:
  As I kissed her I grabbed her waist. She grabbed my neck. She kinda played with my hair. We pulled away. I was going to ask her if I could kiss her again and that I was sorry I did it without consent. I always ask for consent but I was so in the moment I just forgot. Then she said " I have to go..". She ran into her house flustered.

How could I be so stupid.  I should have asked. I just wanted to. I usually have more self control.

The next day:
Y/N POV:  I walked out of my house as there he was waiting for me. He was in the spot we kissed and he was holding a card. I walked toward him. " look before you say anything about it I am so sorry. I should have asked and not just kissed you." He said. " well... I mean I don't really know you..I mean it's not your fault . I mean I liked it an all that but." I replied.

" I know I shouldn't ask this right now but can I kiss you at least one last time?" He questioned. I thought to myself. " I mean we can but no more kissing and we never talk about it okay?" I asked.  " I promise I won't say anything."  He replied and crossed his heart.

I grabbed his collar of his shirt and kissed him. He kissed back and grabbed my waist. I grabbed his hair and pulled him closer. We slowly started to make out a bit. His hands went under my thighs to signal he wanted to pick me up. I jumped up. We kissed for a few more minutes. I pulled away " we have school we can't get to carried away." I said out of breath. " Yeah , sorry I got carried away." He replied. As he put down. " remember we forget this ever happen . Promise?" I said. "Promise" he replied.

No ones pov:
They wouldn't talk about it but they didn't forget.

( sorry this is cringe)
Word count: 799
:)