" Hi i am Sero hanta!"

" Hi I am Sero Hanta. Your Y/N right?"

Y/N mind: What how the heck does this kid know my name?! I was planning on keeping to myself but now that might change. Great become friends with the kid you stared at for 5 minutes!Geez Y/N your so stu-

" wow..thought you would at least talk to to me after you stalked me walking into school."

Y/N eyes widen.

" SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO STALK YOU! I PROMISE I AM NOT A CREEP!" You shouted out of embarrassment.  Your face was turning more red by the second

" oh Sorry  I was joking with you, I didn't mean for you to get embarrassed ..."

" it's fine and I am Y/N." you replied with some blush still on your face.

" Sero~ who are you talking to? Your girlfriend?" A loud voice from behind the black haired boy said.
A yellow hair kid popped out with a lighting blot in his hair. He had a sly look on his face.

" No Denki!" He said with a sigh. " This is Y/N, Y/N L/N. Y/N this is Denki Kaminari."

"hiiii!" The blond kid said waving his hand at you in excitement.
You felt awkward you don't really like talking to new people but you needs to make friends at this school.

After you got into UA you told all of your friends. You thought they were going to be happy for you instead they said that you would forget them and act better than them. They also said they don't want to be your friend if your going to some preppy school with preppy kids who's parents pay for everything. The reason they hate the idea of you going to UA was that most of them tried to get in to UA and go into  failed.

Anyway you could use a fresh new start without them...right?

A bell rang.
You slightly jumped a bit. Then you realized it was lunch. You got up and walked to the courtyard of the school. (Let's just that's were they eat lunch). As you were walking you heard a voice call your name. " Hey Y/N, come over here." It was the yellow hair kid from before. The yellow kid was not alone, he was sitting with a purple haired girl with earphones, a pink like alien girl with horns, A boy would a had a strawberry shade of hair and Sero.

You walked over and sat down next to them.
" Hi.." you said to the kids at the picnic table. " Hi I am Eijiro Kirishima!" The strawberry hair boy stood up to give you a hand shake with a big grin. " Hi I am Mina and this is Kyouka Jirou!" The pink haired girl waved and pointed at the purple hair girl who put her had up to say hey.  " Hi I am Y/N L/N, nice to meet you guys." You sat down between Kirishima and  Sero.

You guys got to know other and talked about; school, hobbies, and all that stuff. You were enjoying your self and you were actually happy to make friends. Then suddenly the Kirishima asked "who's that kid?" Everyone turned their attention to a kid with spiked hair, it kinda looked like an explosion. ( get it ? No okay.. sorry :) )

Denki said " you should go hi to him he looks lonely." Kirishima walked over there and stared to talk to there blond hair kid and sat down. " look shitty hair! I sat by myself for a reason!" The blond kid said sternly. Then we all watched as the blond kid slowly started to talk to Kirishima.

We all were still talking to each other. I was talking to jiro about music at one end and the others we talking at the other end.  I was listening to jiro  story about her first concert and I heard, " Wait Y/N was starring at you? Dude she must think your cute your cute or something." I heard Denki whisper that to Sero. Sero slightly blushed and responded with " No I bet it was a mistake.." I started to blush.

" Earth to Y/N the bell rang we were are going home." Mina said to you.  You were released from lunch two hours ago. You were in class re thinking all of lunch.  I got my stuff and started to walk home.

" Y\N! Wait up!"
It was sero  walking behind me after me.

Sorry this was shorter
Word count: 747