The Call

Y/N POV
Y/N! Welcome to our amazing awesome one of a kind movie Night!" Kirishma eurpted with excitement. The warm lights in the dorm reflecting on my favorite given yellow hoodie. Pulling me in to his dorm. Everyone was in there pajamas waiting on the bed. They all had there movie snacks. Blankets not that far out of reach.
I smiled and went to sit next to mina.

" Well guys are we ready? Mina asked.

" Nope we are for se-"
Before Denki  could even finish. Sero rushed in as if on cue. Wearing his yellow beanie and his forest green sweater.
" Sorry I am late guys I need to grab my snacks form the gas station." He plopped down next to me. He glanced down at the yellow hoodie. Smiled to himself.

" well persons today we will be watching the one thee only SPIDER-MAN!!" Denki said showing us the dvd case.

We all got settled. Denki slipped the DVD into the DVD player. As the ADS rolled we just chatted with one another.

" I know I have said this before but that hoodie looks so good on you"Sero  turned down to  whispered into my ear.

I snickered to myself.
" I know it would look good on your bedroom floor too."
I said with a smirk. His face had now grown a pink tint to his cheeks.

I bursted out laughing. " I got that one from Denki and its was so bad." I tried to breath in and out but somehow my laugh was making that very difficult.

Sero giggled along with me. " Yeah that one was really bad." His smile brought a whole light into a room.

" You can't say anything if you were flustered at it!" Hitting his chest.

" Well maybe..." he lifted up my chin to make look into eyes.

" I was considering that offer.." he said with a wink. He had a daring tone to his voice.

I tried to form a sentence but the words were falling dry. My face felt like a it was growing hotter by the second.

He leaned down next to my ear. " Now look who's flustered."He pulled away to look into my eyes.  He immediately went into a giggle fit.

" your face was priceless! I can't believe-"

"CAN YOU TWO EXTRAS SHUT UP!I  WANNA WATCH SWINGY GUY!" Bakugo VOICE  through the dorm.

"Don't you mean spider man?" Denki munching on his chips.
" SAME THING DUNCE FACE!"
" bakugo clam down we are going to get a noise complaint." Kirinma giggled putting a hand on his back.

" Here move I will start the moving you fracking drama queens." Mina weaved through them to hit the play button.

" saved the day.." she mumbled to her self.

We watched the movie for a while. Spider-Man or now as swingy man. Has saved Gwen from a group of thefts. She thanks him and rolls down his mask. She goes in for the kiss. His webs ability reminds me of one my favorite hero's in training.

"Remind you of anything?" I here a voice leaning into my ear. Of course. I can't tell if his is quirk is tape or it's reading my mind.

I look into his eyes. Those damn eyes. They could sallow me whole. His smile reflecting off of the tv. 
" oh? I bet you would love to know." I say smirking at my own cheeky response. Turning my head towards the tv.

His hand grabs my chin to make me look at him. I scan my eye around. Everyone attention is on the movie.

" oh baby, your so easy to read at times." His voice is now  Almost seductive. My breath is caught in my throat. " how about we give that scene a try sometime, yeah?"

I quickly nod at him. Practically all goo goo eyed.

" That's my girl." Sending a wink over my way. He leans to kiss my cheek. I feel his hand on top off mine. I decided to intertwine our fingers. We both turn back to the movie.

With a squeeze every so often. Like some unspoken code. I lean my head onto his shoulder. His hand started unweave from my mine and wraps his arms around me. Sero is now into my hair.

I feel so warm and safe in his arms. I haven't felt this way in a long time. A sense of comfort.home. A person I can go to without feeling like I will lose control. He's my person.

I don't know my feelings for sero. How to explain them. He is my sunshine in my darkest days. I think I-

My phone vibrates vicariously in my pocket. Huh odd. I decided to ignore it.

" hey lo- y/n do you need to grab that?" Sero leans up a bit.

" probably a spam" i say snuggling closer into his chest.

As I start to relax. It rings again. I decided to check. It's my mom.

My mom and I called every other week night around 6:40 or so. To catch up. I called her yesterday. She talked about how my dad was stationed in a high crime rated city for a few weeks. She been worried.

" Hey I am gonna take this. Be right back guys."
They all nod turning back to the movie. I reluctantly get up from seros arms. Walking out of the door closing it behind me. I pick up the call.

"Hey mom, everything okay?"

I here silent sobs through the phone.

" H-hey honey"

" Mom is every thing alright? What happened?!"

"It's your father. He was injured during a fight. with a villain . I am diving down there tonight. It's seems to be critical. I just uh wanted to tell you before it's on the news. I am so sorry honey." She softly crying to her self. Shaky voiced.

          T.B.C