GF

Michael

My body felt heavy as I watched Rose begin to rub on my dick through my kakis

"It's okay sweetie." She whispered in my ear as she traced her lips along my ear lobe, licking and kissing at it, sending shivers down my spine as she continued to rub and grope me.

"W-Wait." I said breathlessly, moaning at all the sensations she was giving me. "Stop..."

I whispered as she sucked on my neck.

"Please, stop!" I lightly pushed her back, taking a deep breath and looking down at the big aching bulge she'd caused down below. "I can't allow this to happen."

She frowned at me.

"You're a beautiful woman. Really... But... I'm in love with your daughter. I've hurt her, so I'm not someone special to her right now. But she is my entire life. I'm an empty vessel without her." I sighed and rubbed my face. "I'd die for her... and I wish she'd give me time to explain how sorry I am for leaving her when she needed me the most."

Rose gave me a soft expression and began buttoning her blouse. "Just tell her that, she'd be an idiot not to forgive you."

I shook my head. "No, I'm the idiot for even giving her a reason to have to forgive me... again." I sighed. "I'm sorry... I have to go."

I began fixing myself in my pants as I opened the door, coming face to face with beauty itself, Daisy.

I quickly began to panic at how this may look to her — me opening the door fixing my clothes with a hickey, lipstick, and love bites on my neck and Rose not to far behind me buttoning her blouse.

"Daisy... it's not what it looks like. I—I um..." I swallowed hard as she stood there staring at me with tears burning at the rim of her big brown orbs.

"Shut up." I heard her mumble as she burned a hole through me.

"Daisy, really. Nothing happ—" Rose started but was interrupted.

"Shut. Up." She mumbled a little louder as she looked at her mother with disgust before looking back up at me. "I heard you..."

I snapped my neck to look at her.

"You heard...?" I began.

"Everything you said." Her frown furrowed into that adorable look I missed so much.

"Oh." Was I could manage to say as I felt a weight lift off of me.

She scanned my face before looking down. "We should talk."

I gave her a small smile because I'd been longing to talk to her since she's been out.

"I'll leave you two alone." Rose awkwardly shimmied between Daisy and I to get past us. I rubbed the side of my neck and looked away guilty as Daisy gave her mother a dirty look.

After Rose left, Daisy gently shoved me back inside the guest room and shut the door.

"In your mothers defense, she didn't know about us. She just thought I was the guy next door... how come you didn't mention me?" I raised an eyebrow as I watched her sit on the bed.

"She was never active in my life. And every time I spoke to her, you and I were on shitty terms." She shrugged.

"Oh..." I walked over to her, sitting as well. "I'm sorry for everything. Truly, I am. I don't know how to live without you. I'm an idiot without you." I grabbed her chin to make her look at me. "I am begging for your forgiveness. And if you forgive me, I promise to never be that stupid again."

Her eyes softened as she scanned my face, absorbing every word I'd spoken to her. And I meant every single word.

"I've already forgiven you." She whispered.

I tried to stop the smile forming on my face but I couldn't help it so I looked away.

"But you are definitely an idiot without me."

I looked at her and she looked at me, and for the first time in years, we smiled at each other.

"I love you so much, Daisy Gibbs." I said to her, breathlessly.

"I love you more, Michael Jackson." She whispered back to me.

She is it.

My other half.

And I'll never hurt her, or leave her again.

I leaned in and connected our lips, and all of a sudden, I didn't feel so empty anymore.

I felt...home.

••••

THE END! 💕

Thank you guys for reading the Tyrant series! What'd you think of all 3 books?!

Stay turned, another BANGER J5 MJ book dropping soon! 😈