APOM

Michael

I can't believe she's sleeping around with Clark

I can't believe she's sleeping around with Clark... this really verified my previous suspicions years ago about them having some type of intimate relationship.

"Hey Mikey. You okay?"

Janet knocked gently on my door before I looked up, giving her a small smile and nod.

"Why are you lying to me? We're twins silly." She rolled her eyes.

I patted my bed, making her sit beside me.

"It's Daisy." I mumbled as I looked down at my thumbs. "Have you spoken to her?"

"Yeah, she called earlier. She's having a small gathering today to celebrate being home." Her smile faded as she read me. "Haven't you two spoke?"

"She hates me. And to top it all off, she's sleeping around with Clark... again." I shook my head and stood up angrily.

"I'm sure she doesn't hate you. She's just hurt by you is all. You just need to talk to her."

"Why should I?!" I yelled as i looked out my window into her room across the way.

"Because you love her. And you weren't yourself without her..." Janet said the last partly lowly making me glance back at her with a softened face.

She's right. I wasn't myself while Daisy was in jail. I went back to the old me. Girls, sex, and pills to fill a void.

"Just... come to her gathering with mother, Marlon, and I later. Talk to her..." she stood up and walked over to me, giving me pleading eyes.

"Okay..."

••••

I shoved my hands in my pockets as Marlon, Janet, and my mother stood in front of Daisys house waiting for someone to open the door

The door creaked open and there stood the beautiful woman I saw come the other day. 

"Hi! Welcome! Come on it everyone." She smiled and let us in.

"Oh! Rose, this is—" Daisy started and abruptly stopped once she spotted me. "Um... the neighbors." She smiled at mother and gave everyone a hug,
except me.

She introduced Rose to everyone — well, everyone except me. Rose is actually her mother. I completely forgot Clark told me she'd be coming. No wonder why she's so beautiful. Runs in the family.

Daisy attempted to walk away until I grabbed her arm. "Daisy. Please." She looked down at her arm with a frown. I quickly let her go. "Just.. wait a minute. Please." I begged.

"What Michael?" She spoke with anger but her eyes read hurt.

"I'm sorry." I gave her pleading puppy dog eyes as she stared at me, scanning my face.

"Yeah, well... so am I." She frowned and walked away, leaving me empty and hopeless.

Why am I here?

••••

I took a deep breath as the party died down. Everyone had made their way to the Gibbs nicely decorated backyard to enjoy some music, a bond fire, and the crisp fall night.

I stood in the kitchen, watching Daisy converse and laugh with Janet as they sipped their alcohol.

She's so—

"You okay in here?"

I quickly turned around to see Rose walking in with a few cups as she walked over to the sink.

"Um.. yes." I gave her a small smile.

"I didn't get your name earlier."

"Michael."

"You walked in with the neighbors. You live next door?" She turned to look at me, giving me a slow once over, making me fluster.

Did Daisys never mention me to her mother?

I frowned. "Daisy never mentioned me?"

"Michael? Not that I can think of... why?" She began to walk over to me. "Are you someone special, Michael?" She stood in front of me and looked up at me with a small smile.

"I—I guess not." I felt a swarm of sadness take over but the pills I'd popped in the bathroom earlier after getting coldly rejected by Daisy began to numb any negative emotion I was starting to feel.

"That's surprising.. You are very cute." She placed her hand on my cheek, sending blood rushing directly to my face as her vanilla scent tickled my nose.

You are driving me crazy.

"T-Thank you.." I said breathlessly as I looked down at her seductive expression. "But.. I should get going." I mumbled as I kept my eyes hazily on her.

"You seem like you might've had too much to drink. Maybe you should ...lay down." She grabbed my hand and I followed behind her swaying hips like a zombie, hypnotized by her every step as she walked me into a nearby guest room, locking the door behind her.

I'm in deep shit.

"You want me to take care of you, Michael?" She whispered as she pushed me up against a nearby dresser, biting her lip as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, standing in between my legs.

Please, take care of me!

"I don't think that's such a good idea." My breathing hitched as her red lace bra began to show.

Damn, if she wasn't Daisys mom, I'd devour her.

"You gonna make me beg?" She rubbed up my thigh, making me harder than I already was as she gave me a cute pouty face.

Please don't beg. I won't be able to control myself if you do.

Someone help me!

••••

Omg! What do you thinks gonna happen?!

Vote! 💕