One.

Y'all Know What To Do With The Comments...👁👄👁

Y/n Pov.

"Welcome to the Sin-Clare Acadamy of Arts," I got out of the car and sighed looking around the massive school.

This was bigger than back home.

"Ms. Y/l/n, it's so good to see you," I smiled at the middle-aged woman that walked up to me with a warm smile on her face. 

Y/n: "The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Carter." I shook her hand and let my eyes wander around the school once again.

"I was so pleased when your father phoned me and told me about you wanting to attend school here," I looked at my driver and told him to wait for me whilst I walked with Ms. Carter.

Y/n: "I wanted more of a challenge and I needed to get away from home and find my way around the world. I also had my eye on this school for a while now," I spoke noticing the women hang onto every word I said.

"Your father said so. I heard that you're quite the writer..." I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "I'm not the best but I'm working on becoming the best." She hummed.

"Your father also said that you were interested in fashion and photography?" I nodded.

Y/n: "I am but it's more of a hobby than anything. I prefer the comfort of my books," She nodded.

"Well, the good thing about our school is that we allow you to take what you think you're interested in so if you want to do fashion, photography, and writing, you can. You will just have to dedicate more of your time than others," She explained.

Y/n: "Of course, I'll think about it and let you know." We continued to talk and walk around the academy when someone ran up to her.

"Excuse me, Ms. Y/l/n, there seems to be trouble in the office. I have to go now but I will be around if you need me. Also, I informed your roommate that you will be arriving today and she will find you any minute now," She smiled before walking away.

I was about to ask her for a name or at least how the person looks but she was too busy talking to the boy who pulled her aside a while ago. I shrugged and decided to explore the school further and smiled at how beautiful it was.

The buildings were massive and modern, it was all very futuristic and 21st century. I was so concentrated on studying architecture that I didn't even notice the people in my path. I bumped into someone making her groan look at her coffee that fell from her hands and onto the floor.

"Just great!" She grumbled glancing at me.

Once our eyes made contact, it's like we couldn't pull away. I opened my mouth and closed it like a fish, trying to come up with something to say. She shook her head and cleared her throat causing me to do the same.

Y/n: "I'm sorry about that. I was a little distracted by the scenery," She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I could tell." She crossed her arms over her chest and eyed me.

Y/n: "Uh, alright. I'm Y/n Y/l/n and you are?" I stuck my hand out for her to shake.

"I'm Jennie, Jennie Kim," I hummed and pulled my hand back.

Y/n: "Well, Jennie, I'm sorry about your coffee but I wouldn't mind getting you another one if you'd like." She laughed to herself.

Jennie: "I haven't seen you around here before and judging by how nice you're being to me, you must be new," I raised my eyebrow at her.