In for a surprise

JOE POV

I had a good few days, they were short but it was good, spending time with the kids, my wife. We had a bonfire at the beach before I left. Although this time Jayla came with me for smackdown. She even brought Ayasha because Colby and Becky wanted to see her, she was over a month old and they had yet to get to see their goddaughter in person. He was already a godfather to Matthew, Dean being Roman's but I asked him to be the godfather to Ayasha and Jayla had asked Becky. She had with Matt and Roman asked her friends Natasha and Janelle to be their godmothers.

"Man she is absolutely beautiful." Colby said as he gently took her from my arms. "Hey beautiful, I'm your uncle Colby. She has your eyes heartbreaker." He said looking at Jayla.

"Yeah, she already has him wrapped around her finger." She said nudging me

"Damn right." They gushed over her and when she got hungry Becky asked to feed her. Jayla had disappeared a bit ago with Paul and when I went to find her I saw her in the ring with him. You could tell she hadn't been in a ring in a bit but was doing good. She had started ring work just the other day but she was pretty easily finding her footing again.

JAYLA POV

I sat in the back at the production table Ayahsa was originally supposed to be strapped to me instead she was being held, right now Vince was holding her but Paul was waiting his turn and Steph had already held her but was wanting her back already. It was adorable that her eyes were trying to focus on the match. Rome and Seth, like she knew who it was she was looking at. So far the duo was having a great match, they knew each other so well that it was entertaining to see them on opposing sides. As they started trading blows Ayasha started whining.

"Princess they are ok." I said rubbing her foot. She looked towards my voice before relaxing and Vince chucked.

"She is such a good baby, and beautiful."

"Thank you."

"So Paul said your training already."

"Yeah, if that's what he wants to call it."

"He said you are doing good, you'll be fine it's like riding a bike but don't try to go full force out of the gate, take it a day at a time, you'll be fine."

"Thank you, and thanks for using my idea."

"I have to admit it was good, and thank Paul, he is in charge of NXT and did that, but you are right having you with them for NXT would be unexpected as hell."

"So Joe said he is on the cover of 2k."

"Yeah him and Becky both he shoots the commercial tomorrow and it comes out next week, do you want to be in it?"

"Sure, what do I need to do?"

"We'll figure that out."

After the show we rode to where the shoot was, this really pretty mansion. I had on a dress. I was so proud of Becky, no woman had been on the cover of 2k,

 I was so proud of Becky, no woman had been on the cover of 2k,