Talent

JAYLA POV

I smiled as I watched Joe play with the boys, helping them with stuff. Neither of us posted the kids alot, mostly it was hey had a baby and that was it, we were pretty private with them. I wished everyone could see him in dad mode, see the Joe I got because he really was perfection in my eyes. He could be dead tired and one of them ask for something and he would drop everything to be with them. Ayasha was playing with dolls, Jojo was in her room and Cattleya was painting. She was really freaking good. She was painting a picture of Aaliyah. I couldn't help but take a picture of her while she was working.

@JaylaAnoa'iWWE work in progress

She turned looking at me and smiled.

"Momma, this isn't done."

"I know but baby that's amazing."

"Thank you."

For dinner I made a little casserole recipe I had found. It was surprisingly good and everyone liked it. It contained cauliflower rice, shredded chicken, cheese, bacon, cream cheese. It was ridiculously simple and pretty healthy.

"Dinner was really good tonight aulelei."

"Thanks, it really was and I don't like cauliflower." I saw him look over Catteleya's painting.

"She's really talented baby."

"I know."

"You care if I post a picture of her."

"Your her father you don't have to ask baby." She got several comments from both the post we made and I smiled at Zelina's

"  She got several comments from both the post we made and I smiled at Zelina's

@JaylaAnoa'iWWE my little artist. So proud of her.
@romanreigns our 10 year old is mind blowing. Kind of like mommy good at everything. I can't do this if my life depended on it.
@theatrinidad I love it, ask her if I can buy that, so talented.

"Wow."

"What?" Joe asked lying next to me. I paused for a second glancing over his muscular frame.

"Thea wants to buy it from her."

"Zelina?"

"Yup, you know she loves Aaliyah."

"I know, guess we can ask Lala tomorrow if she's ok with that. Wow, that's crazy 10 and people want to buy her work."

"I can't believe she is 10 and Apollo is 8."

"Yeah we got together and he was a toddler. It's been awhile aulelei and I love it, best years of my life."

"Mine too."