"He's got a magic pencil? Oh say more." Cristina teased.

"His mommy brought it." Alex added and Cristina looked at Jackson.

"Wait. How magical is this pencil. And can it stop that?" Cristina pointed at April, they turned their heads to see April silently crying.

"I'm sorry." April cried, "This all just got really, really real."

"And man down." Cristina groaned as Jackson put a comforting arm on April's shoulder.

"Two men down." Jackson corrected, "First Grey, now—"

"Meredith's not down." Cristina assured as she took the book of her lap, "She's fine."

"Whoa. Shut up." Alex turned around and held his phone close to his ear, seeing as Arizona answered the phone, "Dr. Robbins...Well, you don't answer my texts. I just want to know if you got Tommy's x-rays back yet...Is Morgan, uh, are—are you gonna operate?" Alex hung up the phone and looked at April, Jackson and Allison, "I gotta go."

"What?" Allison asked as she looked up.

"Go where, to eat?" Jackson asked.

"No, I gotta go back to Seattle." Alex stated, leaving the hotel room. Allison quickly got up to chase after him.

"Alex Karev!" She yelled after him, only for him to ignore her and leave the hallway.

***

Allison and Jackson went to go eat dinner and have a few drinks before they go rest for the Boards the next day, they invited April, who only wanted to sleep early.

Allison shook her head, "We're falling apart. Meredith's sick and Alex..." She sighed, "Freaking Alex left to Seattle and April won't stop crying."

"See, you gotta put all that out of your head." Jackson said shaking his head, "Concentrate on your own game."

Allison nodded, "At least we're still standing, huh."

Jackson nodded, "Yeah. Me and you."

"Me and you." Allison confirmed softly as she stared into his green eyes. She cleared her throat, taking a sip of her drink.

A few drinks later, Allison and Jackson walked up to her hotel room door. Allison opened it as she stared at Jackson "We're gonna kicks the Boards ass!"

"Hell yeah, we are." Jackson nodded, his eyes traveled to her lips. Allison tilted her head to look up at him, her face was flushed as she gazed at him, her eyes traveled to his lips. Everything inside of her wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips on hers.

Allison connected her lips with his. One of his hands traveled to her cheek to cradle the side of her face. The kiss was hungry, and passionate. Allison walks them to her room by grabbing his shirt.

She jumps on him as he easily catches her, her lags wrapped around his waist, "I-I want this." She whispered against his lips.

"Me too..." He whispered back as he lightly dropped her on the mattress. He was on top of her his lips traveling down to her neck.

"Jackson..." Allison moaned, she felt his lips turn into a smile against her skin. He smashed his lips back on hers again, their tongues wrestling for domain.

Jackson's hand found his way inside her shirt as he fumbled with the clasp of her bra. Allison removed his shirt and throwing it across the room.

***

Allison's eyes snapped open remembering the events that took place the night before, a lot, and she means a lot of rounds happened that night. She sat up from the bed her eyes slowly moving to Jackson who was sleeping next to her.