13:John vs Bakugo

Start from the beginning

Ojjiro amused by the conversation joins in "no offense John but look doesn't suit you"

I simply thought aloud "well I don't have it now so there shouldn't be complaints"

I didn't want to bring up my personal life because of how that could go

That piece of shit rat isen thought me that mutch.

These two infront of me are acting all nice trying to be my friends but I can't trust them to not backstab me.

My father was an amazing man he was everything I wanted to be he was Brave compassionate and above all a good person.

My gel was nothing more than frail attempt to copy him but that was never me

I'm done trying to be him because I'm not

Looking at the clock I decided that now was the time to prepare for my fight with shiozaki.

"Well I should get going"

"What already?! there's still 20 minutes before your fight"said hagakure ranting about my disappearance.

Ojjiro trying to stand up for me told hagakure
"I think he just wants time to think over his fight alone"

As I left the room.
I calmly activate my ability And mumble softly
"This should do"

The ability I had copied was an amplified version of hagakure's invisibility.

Back in the usj when I copied that mutant ability of the villain. I had acquired strength similar if not exact to him, but my original form stayed unchanged and I couldn't amp or damp the ability in other words I was limited by both knowledge and experience.

But in those 2 weeks before the festival I've adapted I may not be able to damp mutant abilities but I sure can amp them.

I looked at my right hand which was entering in it's black form similar to Zeke's defensive form.

This was the first time I used my new developed technique.

"Mutant spots"

When I copy a mutant ability my body only imitates the physical ability but i can activate the actual mutant part of the ablity via my mutant spots.

My hand became invisible and soon after the effect spread to my entire body until even my clothes became invisible.

Just as I thought this invisibility is a manipulation of light and I was able to transfer the effect of the ability to my clothes via the mutant spots.
______________________________________________

(Spectator stands)

All of class A was in the stands redy to watch the fight unfolded

Denki kaminari spoke spoke up

"So out of curiosity was anyone here approached by John?"

Not a single person spoke up.

Todoroki and bakugo were ruled out since they wouldn't freely give up their quirks.

Kirishima asked :"so either he's without a copied quirk or a quirk outside of class A"

Asui :"if it's a mutant quirk he wouldn't really need to ask so it's possible"

Yaoyorozu thinking about the situation added "I don't see how he could win shiozaki is very strong and the only quirks in class A that could land a garantied victory are Todoroki's and bakugo since her quirk seems like it could be weak to fire but I don't think they would've given it up to him"

Mina as if slightly offended hey I feel like my quirk could be effective against plants.

Yaoyorozu thought it over for a second and responded "you could be right and since your quirk is mutant based he wouldn't need to ask for an activation"