4:The UA Exams

John's POV

I was getting ready for the UA exams, now my living circumstances were less then ideal, but I was offered a small amount of money per month if I made it into UA. Now normally I can't really live off the limited amount but since I'll be provided with what is essentially free housing aka dorms It should be enough for basic living.

I had reached my destination I was given an address to go to but after you make it to the area the huge building marked UA becomes a bit too obvious.

I looked around seeing a lot of people entering the building, of course not everyone here specializes in combat when I looked into UA apparently there was more variety of study courses such as support courses or business courses and many more.

I entered a room where they would be explaining the practical exam or the physical test, it was a huge black room with a lot of students in it but I knew that only around 21 of use would make it to 1-A some probably to 1-B, anyway I took my seat and then the blonde adult with a speaker around his neck started explaining the exam.

He was talking about 3 robots and how many points it's worth, then some random kid
With glasses stood up a said

"sir you have explained the value of the first three robots, however, you still didn't explain the fourth one on the forum you gave us, if UA the top school forgets this it's unacceptable"

he then looked at a green-haired student and asked him to stop mumbling.

I don't know what was bad about this, the wacky explanation the teacher gave, the kid who actually cared about the fourth robot or the green-haired kid who was "mumbling" to himself.

"Well the fourth robot doesn't give you any points so think of it like an obstacle you need to overcome, as for my viewers I'd recommend avoiding it"

The overexpression adult told us to go to the marked area on our card to start the practical exam.

I was there with multiple students at the gate with my ability active to scout any decent enough power, there was a "confident" blonde in the crowd with what seemed like an electricity type ability so I copied his ability, normally I would have amplified the copied power but I didn't want to stand out so I did the opposite and dampened the copied ability.

3

2

1

And so the gates opened, I quickly ran to a cluster of robots put my hands on one of them, and fried the robot from the inside out, this ability was nothing like Remi's her ability allowed her to power herself up for fights with electricity but the ability I had now was just the ability to discharge electricity.

I kinda got lucky since I could just put my hand on a robot and destroyed it from the inside I don't have to physically break it.

So I just ran up to as many robots destroying them swiftly, I saw a zero pointer at the distance so I decided to avoid it since it was zero points.

For 15 minutes all I did was stockpile points, when the exam concluded I was number 1 in that specific area.

After the end of that exam, we were sent to do a written examination.

When I was first trying to enter Wellsten I had studied hours so I could pass the wellsten's entrance exam and I did.....barley

So when the exam started they tested us on basic core subjects I did decently good enough but the next part was hero questions, thankfully it wasn't trivia questions asking me about the history of superheroes but questions on what heroes are supposed to do.