18:Hosu Attack

Izuku Midoriya's POV (day 3 internship)

Gran torino and I were sparring I was doing my best to maintain the 5% of one for all I could control  I was still outclassed

Gran Torino played his hand on his chin "we should switch up the training"

"If you get too used to fighting my distinct tactics you might develop some weird habits"

I asked with a confused yet decently loud tone "What habits!? I'm just trying to keep up with you please let me fight with you"

Gran Torino quickly shut that down
"Nope we're done here, change into your costume boy we're moving onto phase 2"

(Time skip cab)

"It won't do us any good staying here the small population here means less crime that's why there's more agencies in urban areas there's a lot more crime the higher the population density the more trouble you'll find"

"Now in Chibiusa we'll have many small fights to brake up I grantee it"

I responded surprised "wait Tokyo!?"

I shifted into a nervous tone "I didn't think my outfit is hip enough"

"That outfit tells everyone you're a hero you should be happy to get to display it in such a bright spotlight"

Wait hold on

".....are going to take the bullet train past Shinjuku?"

"Yep"

That's past hosu city I wonder how Iida is doing?

(Time skip bullet train)

India's contact

He read the message but didn't reply
I don't think Iida has ever waited 3 minutes to respond.

We're close to hosu station

The passengers on the other side
Started talking in a booth concerned and worried tone while looking through the windows

"Hey look that building exploded"

"What!? Were"

Gran Torino turned "what's all the ruckus about?""Some kind of fire," I thought

"Some kind of fire," I thought

The train intercom was hered "passengers place hold on to your seats"

Soon after the train came to an instant stop

A loud bang went off on the side revealing a nomu of gray complexion and wings with a hero who he had injured.

"Nomu!" I shouted

"Stay here kid!"

Gran Torino squatted and bounced around kicking the Nomu out of the train into a nearby building.