Chapter 2: 'Oh great..'

Bakugou gradually opened his eyes. He pushed himself up and saw his phone light up. He reached to his nightstand and saw multiple texts from the extras he hangs out with. He ignored those messages and looked at the time; It was six o' clock. Bakugou normally would wake up earlier to get some running in but now he can't. He has an hour and thirty minutes to get ready for school.

He groaned. "I don't fucking feel like getting up." Bakugou sluggishly got out of bed and walked to his bathroom, which was connected to his bedroom. He nearly jumped when he saw himself. Bakugou had bags under his eyes and he looked really pale, paler than usual. "I look like the yellow fucking Caterpillar!" He yelled and rubbed his eyes to be more woke.

"Katsuki, stop yelling so damn early in the morning!"

"Shut it, old hag!" Bakugou yelled back. He heard his mom say something else but he honestly didn't care. Bakugou did his daily routine, do his hair, brush his teeth until his gums bleed, make sure to put his eyeliner on, and made sure that he doesn't look like he was hit by a bus. Bakugou picked up his backpack and grabbed his phone, and walked out his room.

"Morning Katsuki." Masaru says with a soft smile. Bakugou hummed in response and walked down the stairs. "Brat, where is the tuna I asked you to get!?"

Bakugou grumbled, "I gave it to a cat I saw in an alley yesterday. It looked like it needed it more than we did." Mitsuki blinked before responding, "Didn't expect you to do something nice for a stray."

Bakugou grunted and stole his mom's toast before nonchalantly walking out the house. He can still hear his mom yelling even when he's a block away from his home. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Dramatic hag." He mumbled.

"Hey Kacchan!"

Bakugou groaned loudly before turning his head to see a familiar green head running towards him. "Can I walk with you?" He asks as a nervous smile begins to appear on his face.

"No." Bakugou narrowed his eyes at Midoriya and answered dryly. Even though he said no Midoriya still walked by his side. It's always been that way. Midoriya was like a cock roach. You can kill it multiple times but they'll still come back for whatever reason. This was a fate worser than death. It was silent for a bit until Midoriya's irritating voice ruined it. "How was your morning, Kacchan?"

"Eh, it was alright. Kinda pissed off I didn't get any morning runs in. Woke up too fucking late."

"Oh, it's okay. You can do it again tomorrow or after school. Me, Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki are hosting a study night in my dorm, would you like to come?"

"What the hell? No. I can barely tolerate those extras, why the hell would I wanna be stuck in a room with them or you for a matter?" Bakugou snarled. Midoriya shrugged. "Just a thought. I knew you probably would've said no, but I still considered asking."

Bakugou didn't even know how talkative he was being. It was like as if every time Midoriya asked a question the truth just slips through his lips. Even when he tried to lie at the questions Midoriya asked. It was like he had no control over his mouth. The truth always flies out for some reason. It was a little concerning, but not concerning enough for Bakugou to give a shit.

"Hey Midoriya and Bakubro!"

Midoriya and Bakugou saw a bright red haired sunshine running their way. Bakugou sighed and scratched his head. It's not like he didn't enjoy Kirishima's presence it's just that he's already tired even though the day just started. "Hey Kirishima!" Midoriya waved at him and smiled. "You and Bakubro walked here together?" Kirishima asked with a puzzled look.

"Yeah." Bakugou answered and his eyes grew wide. Kirishima smiled, "It's manly how you're setting aside your pride to walk with Midoriya."

"Hah?!" Bakugou exclaimed, "Bold of you to fucking assume that I would ever set my pride away to walk with Deku." Bakugou shoved his hands in his pockets and angrily walked away. He did receive confused glances from the students that also go to UA but he ignored them. Bakugou felt more pissed and tired then usual. He felt like passing out before even reaching his class. Bakugou then remembered this morning. The truth slipped through his lips like butter. His fingers graze against his lips and his lips felt a little numb.

He shrugged it off and continued to walk to his class. Bakugou luckily stepped into the classroom just as the bell rung. Some of the students stared at him while the others didn't take note of him. "How did you get here last? You left before me and Midoriya." Kirishima asked and quirked a brow.

"I don't fucking know." Bakugou mumbled and walked to his seat. He decided to lay his head down and close his eyes for a bit. He'll just open his eyes when he hears Mr. Aizawa's voice.

"Who's gonna wake him up?"

"You do it."

"That's a death wish right there."

"Uh, Mina you do it."

"He'll blast my hand off!"

"I'll just do it."

Bakugou felt an arm gently shaking him. Bakugou let out a soft groan and turn his head to left and continued to sleep. "C'mon, wake up bro. Class is over." The soothing voice whispered. The voice wasn't helping since it was luring him back to sleep but it was nice to hear it. "He isn't waking up."

"Well, time for plan B."

Bakugou shot up when he heard a loud slam near his ear. "That did the trick!" Mina laughed and picked up the hero textbook from the floor. Bakugou narrowed his eyes at the four teens presented in front of him. "What?" He spat.

"You fell asleep, bro. And we, your friends, have awoken you." Kaminari says. "So we basically just awoken the demon then." Sero deadpanned.

"Yeah basically." Kaminari shrugged. Bakugou yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Get the fuck outta my way." He pushed himself up from his seat and grabbed his backpack.

"Are you okay, bro?" Kirishima whispered in Bakugou's ear. "Hell no." Bakugou answered and glared at Kirishima before walking out the classroom. 'Why the fuck did I say no?! Why can't I control what the hell comes out of my mouth?! Was it because of that damn glowy arrow that shot me yesterday?' Bakugou thought and bit the inside of his mouth. He yawned once again and hope school ended soon.

•••

"Okay, as of today, bakusquad, we are going to be bonding on Fridays!" Mina announced with a wide grin. Kaminari and Sero cheered and made a joke about the hole in Mina's shorts, which earn them both a hard punch in the arm. Kirishima laughed at their silliness and Bakugou was just focused on staying awake.

Kirishima turned his head to Bakugou and gave him a worried look and placed his hand on Bakugou's shoulder. He felt the ashy blonde haired boy tense up when he touched him. "You okay?" Kirishima asks and gives Bakugou a soft smile.

"Tch, no." He answers and smacks Kirishima's hand off his shoulder. Kirishima hummed. "What's wrong?"

"I've been feeling so tired and shitty today and I don't even know why."

Kirishima stared at Bakugou wide-eyed, "I-I didn't expect you to answer so truthfully or answer at all." He says with a bewildered face.

Bakugou groaned and rested his face in his palms. "I don't fucking know what's going on with me and it's pissing me off." He mumbles and slides his hands down his face.

"Maybe you should turn in early. It is almost your bedtime anyway." Kaminari says with an expressionless face. Bakugou flipped him off and stood up. He normally doesn't listen to anyone but he can make an exception today. Bakugou walked to the elevator and stepped inside. He did receive good nights but he didn't respond, which shouldn't be surprising. Bakugou pressed his floor button and watched the elevator doors close. He doesn't know what tomorrow will hold and he hopes he feels better by tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Love ya beauties 😊💕

Mwah! 💋

See you next chapter!

Words: 1391