The Knight Who Caught the Wind

Start from the beginning

Quickly plucking the girl out, he noticed that she managed to breath properly but was still dazed. So he wasted no time and went back the the land before shaking her.

"Beeeeeeh- what?" She finally went out of her stupor before questioning the situation.

"Are you okay?" He asked with total concern after setting her down.

"Yeah i am alright! Thank you for saving me- and oh! My name is Paimon!"She introduced herself while floating in the air.

(AN: Harass her and i will end you >:C)

This small flying creature was very cute. She radiated positivity like a sun.

"It's alright, I'm Arthur. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

"Thank you for saving Paimon, i would have drowned and become seafood!" She said.

"No problem." He chuckled

"Are you from Monstadt?" Paimon asked

He doesn't know where Monstadt is. What can you expect when your in unknown land

He scratched the back of his head in nervousness. "Well, you see. I am not really from here."

"Really? Where do you come from?" She asked

"Somewhere.....far away." He said with a melancholic smile.

Paimon seemed to get what he meant.
"Oh ok, Arthur. But since your not from here, how about you let me come with you?"

Arthur raised his eyebrows."what do you mean?"

"Since your not from here, i can help you in your journey as the best guide as i can be!" She put her hands to her waist while huffing in pride.

Surprise came to him before he happily nodded his head.
"Yes, I'd like that very much." He smiled.

" Great! We should head off. Let's get going!" She gestured while floating away.

Arthur simply followed her.

-0-0-0-

They proceeded to hike through the terrain before finally reaching the edge.