dinner

Viewer discretion slightly advised?
—————————————————————————

I wake up feeling queasy.

The count down starts today.

5 more days.
—————————

4 more days.

The air hasn't felt right since I've gotten back.

I was in the library doing my work, trying to stay distracted from my pondering thoughts.

I haven't seen Draco since this morning, he told me he had some things to take care of so I left him to that.

I had alone time today and I enjoyed it to say the least.

I caught up on some work and decided to spend some time by the black lake after classes.

I sat under a tree while admiring the still water as the evening rolled around.

I pictured my future with Draco and what my life we be like with him. I imagined us living far from everyone, in a nice home, with two kid possibly. We never have had a conversation about our future but it wasn't anything that needed to be talked about right now.

My thoughts were soon distracted by someone shouting.

"Hey! It's almost time for dinner, y'know." I hear a familiar male voice say.

I turn around and see Neville coming towards me, I stand to my feet and smile at him.

"What are you doing out here anyway?" He curiously asks.

"Just thinking." I tell him.

I walk to him and we walk back to the castle together, "Neville why do I feel like you're always watching me?"

"Maybe I am." He says as he lets out a small chuckle.

"Well thank you for getting me, I probably would of missed dinner."

"No problem Stormont"

Neville was always kind to me and I've never really payed much attention to him. We don't really talk but when we do he instantly brings a smile to my face. He definitely looked much better from when we first started. His looks have came a long way.

"Neville, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." He says looking at me.

"You're friends with Harry, right?" he nods his head.

"Do you know where he could be?" I ask.

I have been worried about Harry ever since he went missing. He was one of my friends and knowing what the dark lord wanted to do to him scared me. I mean even if I knew where Harry was, what could I even do without getting myself killed?

"No I don't, I wish I did though."He honestly tells me.

We walk down the long dimly lit halls together to get to the great hall.

As we get closer, we can hear all the chatting and chaos coming from dinner.

Dinner was the craziest time of the day but it was very entertaining. The Weasley twins are always getting themselves into some sort of trouble from the stunts they pull.

Neville and I enter the great hall together and I immediately spot Draco sitting down at the table.

He was giving Neville a strong glare. He didn't notice.

shit.

I said bye to Neville who went to his own table and headed to mine. Then Draco gave me his death eyes.