Something There That Was Not There Before

Start from the beginning

"Uhh no, thank you though."

"I will take my leave then." She bowed and exited through the doors.

I laid back down on the bed, but now I wished I asked her to keep me company since I was bored..

I looked around and noticed an outlet on the wall and thought if they live like the olden days why is there an outlet, but then I remembered what Taehyung said, 'I already took note of what you used every day and used my powers to recreate it in Hell' so I went to grab my phone but forgot I left it back in the apartment.

So I thought about the portal and went to open my eyes but realized I was already in my apartment;....maybe all I have to do is imagine where I want to go and I teleport there........

Anyway, I grabbed my phone and charger and laid back down on the bed and thought of Taehyung's room and opened my eyes and I was back, so I was right; all I have to do is think of where I want to go and I will teleport there...

But the noise from my phone broke me from my thoughts; it was a notification from Tubeyou(don't want to get copyrighted), 'Stray Kids Just Posted a New Music Video' so I decided to watch it and lost track of time.

-11:30 am-

I was sitting on my phone when a knock was heard from my door, so I decided to get up and open it

"Hello Your Majesty, are you hungry?"

"Yes actually..."

"Would you like some soup?"

"Sure." I am not really picky with food so soup was fine

"Alright, I will bring some to you." she said as she turned around and walked around the small corner so I closed the door and walked back to the bed.

About five minutes later a knock on the door was heard and she opened the door with a tray in hand and set it on a little table with chairs near a window.

"Here you are, please enjoy Your Majesty." Then she bowed and walked out of the room as I sat down and started to eat my soup; after I finished I went back on my phone since I had nothing better to do.

And I didn't even notice when Miss Hwang came into the room to retrieve the dishes.

Taehyung POV:

-3:43 pm-

I was sitting on my throne after I finished dealing with some matters at hand.

When I remembered I had prepared a room for Y/N; so I got up and headed to my room to tell her.

I walked past the kitchen and heard the maids gossiping about Y/N but disregarded it since they seemed happy about it.

I reached my bedroom and opened the door.

"Have you been on that thing all day?"

"Huh? Well yeah, there is not much to do."

"Sorry about that. But I have a temporary fix to that problem, follow me."  I turned around and she did as so

"Are you going to show me around the castle?" she said as her eyes lit up

"Not today...but before you came to Hell I prepared a room for you, so follow me." she frowned at my statement

"A room? Like a bedroom?"

"Yes."

"Then why did I sleep in your room?"

"What, did you like sleeping next to me?" I said smirking

"No. You move too much." Once she said that the guards chuckled, and I stopped in my tracks as my smirk fell to glare at them and they immediately stopped, then she started to laugh so I glared at her too and she tried holding it in but failed.