totally uncalled for ; k. jungeun & k. jiwoo🦉/🍓 [ 💕/❕]

this was requested!

genre ; fluff (?), slight smut

members ; kimlip and chuu

-

the kims. that's what people call you and your over-the-top-and-loud-two-friends-that-wont-stop-screaming. not like you're any better. the three of you could be considered the loudest yet the weirdest trio the school had ever have.

and today was no different. it started with jungeun running around the neighbourhood, screaming for her life when a dog came chasing after her, thinking it was a game. you thought it was weird because jungeun was dog lover herself. jiwoo showed up and tried to taekwondo the poor animal who just wanted to play.

you had, HAD to jump from your window and stop jiwoo. you shoo the dog away and push your two friend into your house.

" hey, you're still in your pjs " jungeun remind and you thought you were imagining when you saw red tint on her face. you shrug it off, thinking you was probably still half asleep.

" i know, " you answered and went to back your room.

jiwoo and jungeun stayed downstairs and just do whatever they could. jiwoo eyed the inside and saw a certain picture in a small frame. the picture had three people in it, looking up at the fireworks up in the sky. jiwoo realised what the picture actually is.

it's the picture of them together at the festival three years ago. just before they got into highschool. and around the same time jiwoo started crushing on you. she smiled, feeling happy that you saved the picture. it kinda make her feel special for you.

you finally came down, with your uniform on, halfway buttoned and black ribbon half-tied around your neck. jungeun felt tempted. she knew you were hot but sometimes, you just go out of the roof.

" lets go " you told, yawning before jiwoo swing her arm around your shoulder and slowly made its way to your waist. jungeun saw it and inhaled sharply.

she placed her arm around your neck and pulled you closer. jiwoo pout and puffed her cheeks and pinch your waist. the three of you walk to school like usual. with jungeun and jiwoo trying to get you alive.

-

" woah, woah. calm down buddy " jinsoul chuckled. jungeun pout after having to run the entire field because hyunjin beat her in dodge ball. you came around and threw her a water bottle.

she smiled and drank it. hyunjin walk up to her ( with heejin of course) and apologised for being too harsh in the game.

" it's just her instinct, " heejin told. you grin, " bro, you sure cats are like that? " hyunjin shrugged.

" probably! " she shouted when heejin pull her to god knows where.

" maybe cats are like that. but penguins sure are not! " jiwoo told with her usual smile that could rival of yerim's. she tried place her hand on your shoulder but you fixed your position and she whine. you laughed and hug her, snuggling to her cheeks.