Ryujin unnie walk towards me and hold my hand "Let's get some sleep, okay?" I nodded and stood up then we walk in to our rooms.

Lia's POV

"Chae? Are you sure you can manage the drive?" We are back on the road now, the sun hasn't shown up yet, it's still dawn and here's chae presented to drive eventhough she didn't got enough sleep. It's obvious, she is yawning all the time.

"I can do it, don't worry about me" she said and smile. I insisted that I will drive today because I get to slept a lot, and my body is capable at driving long now.

I turn at the back seat, Yeji and yuna i are sleeping and leaning on each other while ryujin..

I fake a cough to not meet her eyes, she was staring at me. A death stare! I travel my sight upward and sideward and quickly turn my attention to the road.

"Omo" chaeryong closes the window "what's with that sudden chill?" she ask. I gulp and look at the front mirror, ryujin is still staring at me!

I think she still doesn't forget about it!

"Lia.." A sudden shiver run all over my body. Her voice is so cold! Is this the wizarding world of harry potter?! Why does it feels like there are dementors roaming around us! Her aura is in pure  coldness!

"you're gonna pay for it.."

SEE? SHE STILL ON IT! I didn't know that she was really serious about it!

"What did you do know?" chaeryeong ask while chuckling. I look at her with a pleading eyes "Save me chaeeee"

"Oh, lia before I forgot. What is honey pancakes?"

I cough from the coffee that I am drinking. How did she know about that?!

Arrgh! Shin Ryujin!

"She likes it when you call her honey pancakes!" she said while laughing "It's the first time I saw ryujin really blush"

"Well, I saw her blush in a hot way" I mumble. The first time I saw her blushing was when I tease her right in my bed! Acck! The thought of it makes me blush too!

"What was that?" she ask

"Nothing!" I said and smile

Chaeryeong's POV

The tiredness and sleepiness that I was experiencing had gone now because of lia. She is talking to me non stop and making my tummy hurts because of  so much laughing!

The sun has rise up already and we can see other cars on the road too. The other's at the back seat are still sleeping peacefully. Except for yuna, she is making so much noise when she sleep haha

"What are you most scared of?" lia suddenly ask.

"Hmm.. Birds? Breaking up with yeji?" I said and laugh

"Awwee. The both of you are so inlove!" she said and laugh along.

"How about you?" I ask.

"Me?" She tap her fingernail and started to think "Hmm..I'm scared of being left behind, again" she said and chuckle

"Again?"

"Yep. It was when my dad leave us and without any reasons he didn't came back anymore. I was so depressed at that time, until now it's breaking my heart. And it left a scar within me. I don't want to experience that sad feeling again" she said "I don't understand why people choose to leave and not came back, aren't they happy with me? It's such a selfish thing but I don't want to end up being torn to pieces, I think I might not hold on anymore if someone leave me again"

I look at lia and her eyes are so cold so does her voice.

"What do you hate the most?" I ask.

The atmosphere became dull and cold so I change the topic..

"Lia?"

"Hmmm?"

"Do you like ryujin?"

She was surprise by my sudden question, she change her seating position to face me.

"I just wanted to know.."

She let out a laugh "I know that you already know it"

I also laugh because she is right, I did already know the answer.

"Aren't you afraid?"

"Afraid of what? of her leaving for paris?" I nodded "I know that she will come back" I look at her for a moment

She still doesn't know?

"I think I'll be in so much pain if I will not see her anymore" she said and chuckle "but, I don't think she will do that, I believe in her"

"I know that she won't do the same thing what my dad did" she added.

"Y-yeah" I said and cleared my throat.

I look at the front mirror and saw that ryujin is already awake, she is looking outside and the silence from her confirms she heard everything.