Spirit Master pt.2

This is a continuation of Spirit Master. Basicly I will be talking about some of the oth LOV members as well as ship stuff.
--

We already have Dabi, Toga, Tenko, and Kurogiri so if you need a refresher you can go the the chapter labeled 'Spririt Master'.

Twice: He was murdered by one if his clones and they over took his life.

Spinner: Similarly to Nezu he was an animal with a quirk, but he unfortunately died due to the experiments he was put through and never got a chance to escape.

Mustard: A middle school student who killed himself with his own quirk. He doesn't remember if it was an accident or on purpose.

Magne: A trans woman that was killed in a hate crime.
--

Now I said in the last chapter I wanted TokoDeku a's and I still kinda do, but..

I was listening to annapantsu's new cover of 'Friends on the other side' and it..

It made me think of this AU. Like a lot.

I can just imagine Izuku singing this and somehow make his spirit friends visibly for a while durring the cultural festival arc.

And.. it made me think of Tsuyu, and how SHE might have a thing for Izuku, not because of the performance, but after getting to know him.

And then my brain decided, "AY YO, WHAT IF WE MADE IZUKU KNOW FRENCH IN THIS AU?"

And now I'm like *deep breath*, "Aoyama might have a thing for him too, god damn it-"

So now I have no idea WHAT to do.

Why is being a multishipper so fucking H A R D !?!

God damn it-

SO, I'm conflicted between TokoDeku, AoyaDeku, and TsuDeku...

I think I want to just make Tokoyami and Deku just friends in this... I have other AUs for TokoDeku.

And like, what if I had a rivalry between Asui and Aoyama over Izuku?

Idfk, being a multishipper and a fanfic writer is hard.