There In The Meeting Room She Sat On The Opposite Side Of The Table Or Rather The Other End Of It While On The Other End There Sat Shizumi, Kai And Kimura.

"So, What Brings You Here.."

"You're Not The Kind Of People That Would Call In Advance To Talk With Me.."

"You'd Just Barge In"

"Since When Did You Have A Sense Of Respect For Privacy.."

Hearing That The Two Women Had Looked Away From The Strategist While Kai Had Just Looked At Them And Sighed

"So That's Why She She's Not Home Sometimes"

"And Ofcourse You Didn't Know Kai-Nii.."

"Now How About You Talk About Why You're Here In The First Place.."

"Ah, Right."

𖣔 𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𖣔

𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 : 𝑺𝒆𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 (𝑮𝒚𝒎𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒖𝒎)
𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 : 𝑰𝑿 𝑨𝑴

𖣘 𝑰𝑰𝑰 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽 𖣘

"So Wanna Say Something About Her.."

"Ah, You Did Hear.."

"Hinazumi Yuna-San She's A Complicated Person To Describe"

"One Point You'd Think She's An Open Book And You Know Alot About Her But Another Moment She's Like Someone You've Never Met Before"

"Hah"

As Kagami Was Trying To Process What Kuroko Had Talked About When Riko Had Suddenly Joined In Onto The Conversation

"Ah, What Are You Two Talking About?"

"Oh, Coach"

"Kuroko Here Was Talking About Someone Who's An Open Book One Second And Then A Mystery The Next.."

"And What Was The Person's Name Again..?"

"Hinazumi Yuna-San"

Hearing The Name From Kuroko Had Made Riko Ask A Question

"Hinazumi Yuna.."

"She's An Archer Turned Strategist"

"Eh?"

"Yea, She Does Archery And Kyudo"

"She Even Got The Name Pinpoint For Being Able To Fire Arrows With A High Accuracy"

"Ah.."

"I Didn't Know That"

"All I Knew Is She's A Strategist And Her Title Is The Pinpoint Strategist"

"That's Before She Stopped Doing Archery After That She Started Coming To Many Different Sport Games"

"Even Successfully Analyzed And Countered A Few Of Strategies Other People Have Used"

"She's An Impressive Individual I'd Be Delighted To Meet Her"

Just By Hearing Riko Talk About The Said Strategist Had Made Some Of The Other Members Stand Around And Listen To Her Talk About The Girl Before Hyuga The Captain Had Asked

"If She's So Great At Archery Why Did She Leave It?"

"That's Something No One Knows Hyuga-Kun"

"Even If You Ask People Who Are Close To Her In A Sense They'll Never Know Why She Chose Her Path"