"I don't want to.. and i.. was waiting for you.." Momo pondered. "I was worried.." She added as Y/n sadly stared at the girl.

"Alright, wait here and i'll get you some food then we'll eat together." Y/n smiled as Momo excitedly nodded.

The Young Doctor exited the room as she walks down the hall heading towards the Cafeteria.

She looked around the place and sighed contentedly, seems like the guards did a good job calming the alarms down.

She was about to enter the cafeteria when someone pulled her by her wrist and grabbed the back of her head to hug her, Y/n flinched and took a sniff.

'Sana..' She thought to herself and looked up to see her patient, it was indeed Sana.

Well, just by the smell of mixed perfumes.

"You didn't visit me.." Sana mumbled as Y/n's eyes widened.

"I will, after i take care of Momo--"

"But, i need you.." She whispered as she pulled The Young doctor closer alarming her.

"J-Just wait till i finish with Momo, Sana." Y/n struggled on the taller girl's grip and she silently whimpered.

..

..

..

"No." She responded as she was about to pull Y/n with her when someone stopped them.

"Let go." Sana said in a stern voice as Y/n glanced at her right wrist that is being held by Nayeon right now,

"No, you let go." Nayeon hissed as Sana growled. Y/n panicked as she tried stopping them but she was cut off when Sana harshly pulled her.

"I need her, Im Nayeon." Sana growled as she gave a threatening glare at the bunny girl.

"We all do so, can you just wait and Y/n is not comfortable with you just look at her." Nayeon pointed at The Young doctor.

"AND SHE'S FUCKING MINE!" Sana yelled grabbing y/n's wrist before pulling her behind her.

Y/n froze as she processed the words spat by Sana just now as her breath hitched.

"She's.. yours..?" Nayeon trailed out as Sana glared at her. Nayeon chuckled afterwards, the words not bothering her. "Alright, what would you do if i steal her from you?" She smirked.

"I'll fucking kill you, Nayeon." Sana growled as her glare hardened.

Y/n shivered as her knees slowly weakened.

"Correct answer." Nayeon mockingly chuckled as her gaze landed on Doctor Park behind them with the guards.

"Lock them up." He deadpanned as the guards grabbed them one by one, Sana finally released Y/n as she was forcefully dragged back to her room as the hallways emptied.

Y/n slowly turned around to face Doctor Park sighing.

"You're going to fire me, aren't you?" Y/n asked as silence engulfed the area.

»|«

Both doctors stayed silent on the office as Y/n nervously looked around as Doctor Park sat on his swivel chair.

"Look, I'm not going to fire you." Doctor Park sighed as Y/n looked down as she fidgets her fingers. "You're the last hope of The Asylum and the patients." He added.

Y/n stayed silent as she blankly stared at the floor.

"But.. i'm sorry you are not allowed to enter the 4th room anymore." He sighed and grabbed his pencil. "As well as you're not allowed to talk or interact with Patient 4 anymore." He added as my heart dropped and my eyes widened.

"B-But, i'm her doctor--"

"Not anymore." He looked up and took his I.D. "I'll handle her from now on and.. you can only check up on her on the cameras." He added.

"But.." He grunted and stood up as he approached me. "Don't worry, i'll take your advice." He smiled and left the office.

I guess i don't have a choice now, do i..?

=================

4/9

N -
J -
M - ☑️
S -
J - ☑️
M - ☑️
D - ☑️
C -
T -