𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 (ᴍ)

Start from the beginning

"Ngh... more please..." I moaned while clutching her hair.

Her hand explored my body until it arrived on my clothed wet pussy. She pinches my clit as she rubs it at a slow pace.

I arch my back and pressed my head on the pillow, feeling her warm finger pinching and rubbing my clit.

She removed my underwear and rubbed my clit at a fast pace. I moaned as I rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"Oh fuck... faster... " She rubbed my clit and kissed me roughly.

She stop making me groan in annoyance as she peck my lips and smiled. She smirked and whispered to my ear.

"Are you ready my love?" I looked at her confusingly while panting.

-

Y / N

I smiled and removed my sweatpants leaving me in boxers as my cock was already creating a bulge. She gasped while looking at my bulge that was begging to come out from my boxers.

"Y-you have a dick?!" I nodded while blushing, she smirked and sat up while crawling towards me.

"Then what are you waiting for? Fuck me hard." She whispered while biting her lips.

( godjihyo )

I removed my boxer making my dick sprung out hitting my stomach. I laid her gently and rubbed my dick on her clit. She moaned and arched her back.

"Don't tease me!" She yelled while moaning.

I smirked and entered my rod in her hole causing her to moan loudly while arching her back.

"Oh fuck! So big... how long you are?" She asked while moaning.

"Eleven." I thrust my hips slowly and growled on her neck, she removed my shirt and ran her hands on my back.

"Ouch, it hurts..." She whimpered, I kissed her lips to divert her mind from the pain.

I notice a tear left her eye so I stop moving and wiped her tears. I kissed her forehead, whispering sweet words into her ears as I slowly entered my whole length inside her.

She is so warm and tight around my cock...

"Shh it's okay, tell me if I can move." She nodded.

I groaned when I feel her walls clumping on my cock. It feels so good.

"O-okay, you can m-move now." I nodded and slowly buck my hips, She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist.

After a while, my thrust became fast while Nayeon is moaning loudly while digging her nails into my back.

"Ah yeah! R-right there..." She moaned as I hit her G-spot.

I thrust my dick more fastly and leaned on her, sucking and licking her neck. I growled in her ear as she created heavenly moans that makes me turn on even more.

She moaned loudly, biting my shoulder which made me yelp. Naughty bunny. Wet slapping noise can be heard in our room as we make love to each other.

"I-I'm near Y/N." She moaned as I felt her walls clenched on my dick, I felt my balls harden meaning that I'm near too.

"I'm near too, baby. Let's come together." She nodded.

I thrust more deeply hitting her womb as she moaned. Soon later, she squirted as I came inside her. I collapsed on her top while panting. She's panting heavily now while closing her eyes.

"That's good." She said while still panting, I'm about to remove my junior when she hold my waist.

"D-don't remove it, I want to feel you inside me." I chuckled as I feel my dick getting hard again.

"I'm getting hard again." She smirked and hugged me tightly.

"Let's do round two." She smirked.

This is gonna be a long night.

-

"When will they gonna stop?! I already warned Nayeon unnie!" Tzuyu groaned as she buried her face in her pillow.

"I badly want to sleep..." Jihyo said and yawned.

"They're so fucking loud!" Dahyun sighed heavily, Jihyo smacked her head while glaring at her.

"Don't swear Dubu, I am God Jihyo and I don't want to hear any bad words." Dahyun nodded while rubbing her head.

"Yah Authornim! Make them stop!" Jihyo shaked author who's sleeping peacefully.

"I'm sleeping Park Jihyo!" She groaned and tried to sleep too.