Ding.

"Get off of her, Bakugo," a monotonous voice echoes through the already chilly halls.

The said male whips his head to the direction of the source, deepening his frown.

"Damn, did you two talk about this or are you subconsciously forming connection, slash bond, with one another?" Kei lets out an anxious giggle as she cautiously slips out of Katsuki's barricade and into the hallway.

"Like hell I'm lumping myself with that half-n'-half!" the blonde scorns, pulling Kei's collar towards him and subsequently blocking her from the other male's view in a protective manner. "What the fuck do you want now?" he says, glaring heavily at the other teen.

"I should be asking you that," Shoto apathetically says, not breaking the icy glare. "You're in our floor."

"I have no obligation in answering your questions whatsoever, Icy-hot," Katsuki snarls.

"Touché, so do I," the other male retorts, still maintaining his stoic expression.

Kei face-palms as she watches this intense exchange—well, awkward for her. She releases herself from Katsuki's grasp and leisurely strolls in front of her room. "Can this talk or whatever wait until later today?" she suggests to the two male who are still in the middle of a staring contest.

"No," the both simultaneously respond as they address to the female but later irk at the same outburst, consequently returning to their mini game.

Kei cocks an eyebrow, later shaking her head in disbelief. "Fine. I'll proceed with my usual routine and you can go in your merry way to jive with mine if you want but," she once again knits her forehead, "can you two at least try to not kill each other while I change?"

Upon gaining an empty reply, she sighs and enters her room to change into her workout outfit. She then hurriedly goes back to the hallway, relieved to see both males still intact.

Meeting both pair of eyes, she muses loudly, "Okay, no one's dead. This is good, we're making a progress."

Katsuki clicks his tongue as the other male remains silent.

Kei sighs in response but later flashes an amused smile. She grabs the teens through their hands and proceeds downstairs. "Alright, let's jog our hearts out, shall we?"

Well, that was the plan but things got more heated up instead. The workout session was silent, for sure, but she could feel a heavy ambience weighing down her attempts to liven things up. When they returned, both males did not leave her side, only giving her a little space every now and then to either take bathroom breaks or change clothes. Even during the food preparation, Shoto tagged along with the original people in charge. It is especially tense during breakfast as the teens sat side by side with Kei in the middle, offering her dishes which she was so surely capable of getting herself. These actions made a public announcement to the class—that both males are definitely out and about to get her.

"Bakugo! Todoroki!" Tenya finally interrupts the already suffocating atmosphere. "As the class representative, I am but inclined to address to this seemingly pressing matter. Come with me if you do not wish to get our class adviser involved!"

With the subtle threat from no other than Tenya Iida, both males comply, letting the class breathe upon the disappearance of the three from their views.

"Kei, are you alright? Did something happen?" Izuku was first to ask.

Kei sighs, trying to construct her words but fails to do so. She only nods, "Yeah, I sure hope that everything will turn out fine."

"If something is bothering you, I'm all ears," Mina eyes her friend worriedly.

"She is right. We're here to support you, kero."

Momo and the other 1-A students nod in agreement.

"If you need to fend off Bakugo and Todoroki, the men are gonna do it. Just say the word," Eijiro says in a determined tone, to which the squad seconds.

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it," Kei replies quite timidly.

Meanwhile, on another room, Tenya pushes his glass up his nose bridge with scrunched expression. "What is this all about? I've been hearing a lot of complains regarding both of your behaviors lately. I believe that it has started during the special classes for the provisional license, yes?"

"This is none of your shit, extras," Katsuki irks.

"Language!" Tenya abruptly interrupts. He later sighs, facing the other male. "I suppose that I can extract better reasoning from you, Todoroki?"

Shoto averts his eyes from the blue-haired male, "I hate to admit it but he's right."

"Fine. Let me spell it out for you both then. You've made it very much clear that you both want her. But have you even considered what she wants?"

[A/N I'm releasing a chapter to let you know that I'll be taking a short break due to health issues. I'll return as soon as I recover.]

[A/N Also, have you heard of typhoon Ulysses? If there's any way that you can help the victims, please do so. I sincerely hope that everyone is staying safe.]