"Thanks," Dick said again.

"Yeah. Lemme, uh, get you something to wear."

He grabbed Dick a pair of boxers and a t-shirt like he was wearing and set them on the side of the sink since Dick seemed to be rather busy trying to pull his boot off without pulling on his stitches. Jason closed the door behind himself and went to go clean up the blood all over his floors.

He had barely been settled into bed for five minutes when his bedroom door cracked open.

"Why are you in here?" He demanded tiredly.

"To sleep?"

"Couch." It came out in an exasperated sigh.

"I'm an invalid, Jason. You wouldn't make me sleep on the couch, would you?"

"I think the fuck I would."

"Oh come on, nobody's ever made me sleep on the couch."

"Yeah, I bet they haven't," Jason muttered. Everybody else had probably been trying to get into his pants.

"Please, Jay? Please? I won't bother you anymore after this, I swear. I'll even make breakfast."

Fuck. Jason couldn't even see the stupid puppy dog eyes, but he could hear them. Oh, he was weak, weak, weak. "Oh for fuck's sake, shut up, shut up; fine." He huffily pulled the covers aside. "And don't you dare try to make breakfast, that's a fucking threat coming from you, I don't want to have to put out a fire tomorrow."

Dick closed the door and limped over to the bed, sliding in beside him, and Jason scooted over a bit to give him more room. 

"Thanks, I knew you weren't heartless." Dick settled in with a satisfied sigh.

Jason just gave a noncommittal grunt.

It was only a few minutes before Dick's breaths evened out slow and deep in sleep and Jason was left staring up at the ceiling thinking about his stupid life decisions. 

Or, well, he was stewing on his stupid life decisions right up until Dick rolled over right onto his chest and threw an arm over him and Jason's brain fuzzed out for a few seconds. Of course Dick was a fucking cuddler in his sleep. How did Jason always end up getting himself into these situations?

Dick's hand curled lightly over his chest and he gave a small sigh, turning his face further into Jason's chest. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, what was Jason supposed to do? It would be an asshole move to wake him up, wouldn't it? Jason scowled at the ceiling and resigned himself to his fate of being a living plushie.

 Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, what was Jason supposed to do? It would be an asshole move to wake him up, wouldn't it? Jason scowled at the ceiling and resigned himself to his fate of being a living plushie

Aʀᴛ ʙʏ ᴘᴇɴᴛᴀᴘᴏᴅᴀ ᴏɴ Tᴜᴍʙʟʀ

• ◇ •