Snape nodded and walked out of the room swooshing his robes dramatically. Harry chuckled. "Does he do that every time?" Harry looked at Draco. Draco nodded and smiled. "I'm glad your back I really missed you" Draco held Harry's hand. "Me too." Harry smiled.

Harry looked over to his open door. "Were you sleeping in my room?" Harry chuckled and turned his head back to Draco. "Maybe" Draco smirked.

Harry smiled and laid down on the floor he put his head in Draco's lap. Draco played with Harry's hair and kissed his forehead. "You will never be going back there." Draco said softly. Harry nodded and looked up at Draco. Draco leaned down and kissed Harry softly. Harry smiled and kissed back. "You are the reason I'm still here" Harry said getting up. "Where are you going?" Draco watched him.

"I wanna go lay down I'm tired." Harry grumbled and stomped off into Draco's room. Draco followed him. Draco removed Harry's shoes for him and helped him into bed. "I'm fine Dray." Harry said smiling. "I know, I still worry" Draco got into bed as well.

Harry snuggled up to Draco and smelled him. Draco smiled and held Harry. "This is all I ever want" Draco said softly. "You are all I ever want"

Harry kissed Draco's chin. "So that whole enemies with benefits went to shit didn't it?" Harry smiled and looked up at the ceiling. "It seems as if it did" Draco smiled.

"You know the only reason I actually suggested it was so I could attempt to get closer to you, it wasn't to just shag or anything" Draco said softly. "That's the only reason I agreed to it" Harry said back.

"It's quite crazy how everything played out." Draco yawned and caressed Harry's arm softly. "I would've never imagined to be laying here with you, no matter how bad I wanted it I could never imagine it actually happening" Draco chuckled.

"For all those years I convinced myself I hated you, but it's like from the day I turned down your handshake I knew there was something so intriguing about you" Harry said. Harry shook his head chuckling. "I couldn't shake the thought of you for the rest of that night, well for the rest of the year"

"It's nice to see you so openly talking to me about this." Draco smiled. "I wanted to tell you how I felt for so long, it's wild that you know now." Draco looked down at Harry. Draco sighed.

"Why did you do it again?" Draco asked softly. Harry bit the inside of his cheek and stared at Draco. "He's right, I'm worthless Draco. I'm nothing Draco. Don't act like you're going to care about me once this year is over" Harry said angrily. He was angry for no reason, everything was just happening so fast. All of Harry's insecurities were just surfacing at once. It was quite overwhelming.

"What are you on about? You really think I can just give up on you that easily?" Draco looked down at him getting slightly angry. Harry took a deep breath. "Draco. I'm nothing, I won't be able to keep you in this weird happiness for long. I have problems, I have insecurities. I have sadness and anger running through me at all times of every day." Harry sniffled.

"I know you do and I'll be there with you for all of it. You're not nothing Harry! You're everything." Draco exclaimed. "Don't you get it moron? No one loves me! No one needs me! I'm nothing do you hear me?" Harry was crying once more.

"No one loves you Harry?!" Draco stared at him "No!" Harry exclaimed. "Give me one damn example of someone who loves me!" Harry said sadly.

"Jesus Harry" Draco rolled his eyes and took in a deep breath. "I do! Can't you see? I thought those glasses were supposed to help you see better! Merlin I went fucking crazy not knowing how you were doing!" Draco rubbed his temples. "I didn't know if you were alive, I didn't know if you were hurt, I didn't know what was going on. It drove me fucking insane! Your bloody friends took me out for a drink but I could not stop thinking about you!" Draco looked down at Harry who was just staring at him.