"I've missed you more!! It's good to see you" I giggle, loving her greeting.

She steps back and takes a good look at me, smiling and shaking her head.

"Dre where in the hell did you find Yn at?? I haven't seen this girl in years"

Dre laughs at his mom "we ran into each other at the mall the other day, you know I had to try my luck"

"Yn I am so glad to see you" His mom smiles at me "I used to ask Dre about you all the time! I could never stand when he dated your cousin Dani. But anytime you came over you were a ray of sunshine."

Dani and Dre used to date each other in middle school, nothing too serious but Dani swears this man is her first love. Dre never really liked Dani, and felt bad so he dated her out of pity. I feel like he's had a crush on me for years tho.

I laugh at his moms statement as Dre pulled me towards the movie room in the basement.

"It was nice talking to you Mrs. Lockwood!" I say as Dre grabs my hand

"Nice talking to you too Yn! Be sure to stay for dinner okay baby?" She says to me, turning and focusing back on the food cooking

"Yes ma'am"

The Lockwood's movie room is enormous, and the walls are sound proof so we could watch movies however loud we wanted to.

"What movie you wanna watch?" Dre asks me, looking through the options.

"Mmmm...surprise me" I say as a plop down onto the reclining seats.

Dre puts the movie in and grabs us some popcorn, drinks, and blankets as the credits are playing. I snuggle up to him and focus my attention to the screen. He chose Player's Club which is one of my favorite movies.

Dre has his arm wrapped around my waist under the blanket, and he softly caresses my skin above my waist. Nothing too extreme, but the slight touch has my body on fire.

I squeeze my legs a little, trying to ignore what's happening. The scene of Diamond's first dance comes on and she appears on screen with no top and dancing. Dre continues to watch, his facial expression unwavering. He notices me staring at him and I look away quickly, slightly embarrassed.

"Dont be shy baby girl, you can look at me if you want" He whispers in my ear so I can hear him clearly.

Does he not know that calling me baby girl does things to me???? At this point he's doing it on purpose.

I grin and bite my lip, looking up at him and looking away again. He grabs my chin and turns my head back towards him, leaning in towards me ever so slightly.

I feel his warm lips on mine as he kisses me slowly and passionately, causing a soft moan to come out. One little kiss won't hurt, right?

I run my hands through his curls as he continues to give me the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced. At this point I'm sure I have a wet stain on my pants.

"Yn" Dre says in between kisses "I want you to know that I respect you and would never try and force or pressure you into doing something you don't want" He says to me, looking me deep in my eyes

I nod my head at him as he looks from my eyes to my lips. He gives me a little grin once I lick my lips and pulls me towards him.

"You wet for me?" He says lowly, his lips brushing against my neck.

I nod my head slowly, afraid that my voice has stopped working.

"I wanna taste you so bad. Can I taste you Yn?"

*****************
Ray's POV

"Ohhhh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit" I say as Nicole swallows all of me.

She licks her lips and wipes her mouth once i'm done, grabbing her stuff and leaving just as quickly as she came.

Only reason I still fuck wit her is because her head game go crazy, but deep down inside it just feels like I'm out here doing Yn wrong. I am a man though after all.

After I took Yn's virginity I should've kept in contact with her, but being a celebrity can be really hectic sometimes. That's no excuse tho, I just didn't want to deal with the attachment that comes with taking someone's virginity.

Plus, I'm young and fine as hell. It's a million girls out here I could have, It'll be wrong for me to claim and date Yn yet be out here still fucking hoes.

Yn is my wife, but I don't deserve her. Hell, i'm still messing with the ho that disrespected her at the mall. I shouldn't even get mad about her being out at the fair wit that nigga.

I should've just told her how I felt instead of going months without talking to her. Hell if I was her I wouldn't have waited on me either.

I do want my baby back though. But I gotta get my shit together first.

I sigh as I lay back, lost in my thoughts.
*********************

WOW I haven't updated in YEARS! It was so hard coming up with this chapter I lowkey had to reread my book lol. I only updated this after seeing so many of you all STILL voting, commenting, and asking for an update even though I started this book over 5 years ago!

So please please PLEASE comment and vote if you would like another update, i'm only doing this for y'all.

Should Yn let Dre taste her??

Is Ray a fuck boy for doing Yn dirty?

Who would y'all rather see her with, Dre or Ray?

Please comment!! The more comments the faster I will update!

*I did not proofread this so please ignore any typos or errors*