Did That Just Happen?!

Sorry I haven't updated! But this chapter is all possible because of the fabulous Taty447. Yall need to thank her lol. But also check out my other stories please.

Your POV

I breathed a deep sigh as a plopped back on my bed , staring up at my ceiling , thinking. 

Maya walked in behind me on her phone , then looked at me for a second before sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Dont check Instagram" Maya said after a while

"Oh my god!" I semi - screamed "I knew some drama was gonna happen with all that stuff he was pulling on stage"

"Well , at least you have alot of friend request"

"What?!" Isat up quickly and grabbed my phone "They found my Instagram , how?"

"Well let's see , you have 4 thousand followers , some of them can be MB fans and could of recognized you from the millions of pictures and videos of you and Ray on stage" Maya stated nonchalantly

"What?!" I screeched

"Okay can you please stop screaming and saying what?"

"Oh jesus , please take the wheel" I breathed out , standing up and pacing my room with my phone in hand

"Look on the brightside" Maya said cheerfully

"What brightside?" I asked her , rolling my eyes and logging into Instagram

"Well ... Lets say ... Um .... Uhh , I guess there isnt one" Maya spoke after a while

I went to my notifications on Instagram and my mouth dropped open. I had 5 thousand friend request and a bunch load of comments and tags.

"There are alot of hate comments" I said , scrolling through my notifications and what people tagged me in

"Yeah , but there is some people supporting you and Ray" Maya said , coming up behind me and looking over my shoulder.

"Aw yall even have a couple name" Maya gushed , pointing at something I was tagged in.

I smiled and pressed the blue button at the bottom of my screen to take a picture. I took a selfie then proceeded to post the picture.  My caption said , "Theres hate in the air about YN and who she is tonight.  But just take the time and realize that she doesnt GAF. #thankstothesupporters"

I posted it then took my page off private. Right when I pressed that button I began to get a million notifications and comments.  I shook my head and went to my TL. As I was scrolling down the post about me and Ray I went across a post he just posted 2 minutes ago. He was shouting out this gorgeous girl and his caption said "Shoutout to the beautiful Nicole @nicolerenee (made up). Text me beautiful (;"

"What the f*ck?! " I yelled , throwing my phone on my bed.

"What happened? Girl tell me what happened!" Maya said , shaking me

"That nigg@ played me" I said , shaking my head at myself while my phone went crazy , tagging me in screenshots of what he just posted.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Sorry its kinda short but how was it? And I forgot about this story lol. But I need ALOT of votes and comments to continue (: