"Where the fuck is your phone Dave you didnt see me call you" she snapped.

"Its in my office charging. Yo what the fuck you doin here and whats the problem." I asked because i know i aint do shit.

Ty stood off in the corner watching with his nosey ass.

" i stopped at the gas station for some snacks before i go home. Like i always fuckin do and some nigga is leaned up against my car questioning me about having a man telling me im pretty and all this extra shit. Then the conversation flips because im not interested this nigga grabs my door and threatens me and you." She huffed.

"What nigga wtf he say Amir" i inquired now feelin my blood get hot.

He said  "Tell your man he shouldn't go looking for things that dont wanna be found. Ill be seeing you again real soon." She told me

I pulled her into me now understanding everything. She looked pretty upset.

"Ima haandle it" i told her

And she nodded into my chest.

I looked over to Ty and could tell he was just as pissed as i was. Once our eyes met he spoke

"im on whatever you on bro"

I dapped him and he walked out of the room.

"Baby, i know this is all alot but do you remember what this nigga looked like. I asked.

She nodded her head and described him to me and the car he was in.

"Alright baby sit tight in my office and we gone leave in a second" i told her .

Once she was all situated i met Ty at the front of the house.

"She straight?" Ty asked.

"Yea she gone be coo but listen from what she told me it gotta be this nigga Tez brother" i looked at him

"Word what make you think that" he questioned

"He told her some shit about lookin for something that dont wanna be found and you know we been lookin for this nigga high and low. Then boom this" i said.

"That make mad sense but why not come straight for you instead of poppin shit with your girl thats hoe shit"

"Yeah i dont know but i think he been watchin her. We finna have to up security since she the only one that actually knows what the nigga look like"

" iight bro i got you. Stay safe we cant loose nobody else in this shit. The quicker we end it the better.

"Come on man you know me. Im finna put the streets on it. He in our city now aint no hiding." I assured him.

"Bet! Im finna go check on Nique. Hit me if you need me" he told me before he left.

After alertin my street soldiers about this nigga and upping security i went and got Mir and we left.

We stopped to pick up food and decided she would stay at my house for a few days.

Amir POV

Today honestly just made me realize i dont know why shoota was killed , why the police drew down on us, or why this guy is coming for me

Today honestly just made me realize i dont know why shoota was killed , why the police drew down on us, or why this guy is coming for me. I normally just take Daves word when he says he'll handle it but now i need to know everything. Dont get me wrong i know what he does for a living and it doesn't bother me as long as he keeps it in the streets.

Dave was already in the bed when i came out the bathroom from taking my shower. After doing my nightly routine and putting on my pjs i slipped in bed next to him. I took my hand and rubbed circles across his back while he watched Espn.

Taking this as my opportunity to talk to him i started the conversation.

"Dave" i called his name.

"Yeah Mir" he mumbled,  still stuck on the tv.

"Why is all this bad stuff happening to you ?" I blurted out.

He muted the tv and looked at me. "Why you beatin around the bush Mir ? Ask me what you really wanna ask.

"Whats goin on in the streets David" i asked "why are niggas coming for you?" I crossed my arms.

"I told you i got it dont worry your pretty lil self with that shit. He told me.

"You keep saying that and more stuff just keep happening. So tell me whats goin on if im in danger i would like to know. I sassed

He sucked his teeth "what you dont believe i got you or some"

"Dont do that David you know i deserve atleast this much i never ask about anything but it keeps coming to me"

The room fell quiet for a minute. He came and sat against the headboard next to me.

He cleared his throat "You right. So to sum it all up me Shoota and Ty met a nigga named Tez in high school and the nigga turned snake for a few dollars. So we been goin back and forth beefin the last two years. It started to get bad around the time of the races. The dude that approached you is Tez lil brother or somebody who work for that nigga. We been lookin for him because he the one killed shoota. He pulled that shit with you to get my attention. And the shit with 12 wasnt shit them dirty cops use to be on pay roll but they got to gready and now they think they can bully me out some fuckin money" he stopped talking and looked at me.

"Ok is there anything else i need to know because you cant be everywhere at once. Ill have to be out here by myself again and obviously people know im your.....umm we're affiliated" i said

"Affiliated Ha! You just showin out tonight you know your mine." He sternly let me know.

He pinched my butt "say it Mir. You mines"

"Im yours i squealed. Now let my butt go"

"How do you feel about guns ? Because i wanna start takin you to the shooting range now for sure gotta make sure you can protect yourself when i cant be there. He inquired

"Im fine with that as long as you feed me after" i giggled

He laughed "do you hear your fat ass? Aye speaking of food my moms wants me to invite you to Thanksgiving. I was gone ask if you had other plans or not"

"I normally eat with Niques family but im sure they wont mind me missing this one." I told him

"Wait ! So thats a yes" he cheesed

"Yeah question is are you ready for me to meet all of your family" I questioned.

"Yea why not I know theyll love you just like i do"

My eye got wide. "Yeah Mir thats how i feel." He grabbed my hand.

I kissed his lips. "Its crazy because i love you too and i been tripped out thinking its too early for these feelings but i love you" i told him

"Nah shorty its something about this he pointed in between us. I never felt this before.

-Dave and Amir in love yall what yall think too soon or.....

Hope you guys enjoyed.
COMMENT , LIKE, SHARE 💋